Windows 10: A number of problems

Discus and support A number of problems in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Have a number of issues First one would be the microsft store not downloading apps/games the Xbox app doesn't aswell gives 0x00000001 error code... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ahamdtarawneh, Mar 2, 2021.

1. A number of problems

Have a number of issues

First one would be the microsft store not downloading apps/games the Xbox app doesn't aswell gives 0x00000001 error code

Second the troubleshooters don't work none of them do keeps telling me the troubleshooter stopped working 0x80070426

And the final one is windows update it won't work

I can't reset my pc because i have a graduation project and don't know what files/stuff I'll need and what i won't

Any way to fix these without resetting?

Also i can't download any drivers for any devices but i think that has to do with windows updates

:)

ahamdtarawneh, Mar 2, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Almost identical numbers get mixed up when called

Hello hpholm,

I have tried the steps you suggested- the international assist was off to begin with. The number are + xxxx.

In my contact list the numbers/names are correct. The problem occurs when I dial.

Thank you for the tips, hpholm, my issue remains unsolved.

Best regards

Ekaterina

Ekaterina Koleva, Mar 2, 2021
  4. BrianMBC Win User

A number of problems

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

A number of problems

1. A number of problems - Similar Threads - number problems

2. I need WhatsApp support number for windows problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need WhatsApp support number for windows problem: I need WhatsApp support number for windows problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-whatsapp-support-number-for-windows-problem/93e00ac4-4b34-4ddb-8c67-3508a862c4a7
  3. I need WhatsApp support number for windows problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need WhatsApp support number for windows problem: I need WhatsApp support number for windows problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-whatsapp-support-number-for-windows-problem/93e00ac4-4b34-4ddb-8c67-3508a862c4a7
  4. I need WhatsApp support number for windows problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard problems. When I press 1 caps locks comes on, other numbers don't work. And some...

Keyboard problems. When I press 1 caps locks comes on, other numbers don't work. And some...: I have a problem with my keyboard. Can you help? When I press 1 caps locks comes on, other numbers don't work. And some numbers open other things. Please help. Thank you Laura * Original title: Hi...
  6. Keyboard problems. When I press 1 caps locks comes on, other numbers don't work. And some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard problems. When I press 1 caps locks comes on, other numbers don't work. And some...: I have a problem with my keyboard. Can you help? When I press 1 caps locks comes on, other numbers don't work. And some numbers open other things. Please help. Thank you Laura * Original title: Hi...
  7. Problem when pressing 3 on number pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem when pressing 3 on number pad: i recently was gifted a MageGee MK Storm keyboard that registers the NUMPAD3 and numpad ENTER as in when just the 3 key is pressed, it registers as the 3 key and the enter key being pressed simultaneously. How can I fix this?...
  8. Problem when pressing 3 on number pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem when pressing 3 on number pad: i recently was gifted a MageGee MK Storm keyboard that registers the NUMPAD3 and numpad ENTER as in when just the 3 key is pressed, it registers as the 3 key and the enter key being pressed simultaneously. How can I fix this?...
  9. Problem when pressing 3 on number pad

10. Numbering problem with batch renaming in Windows 11 File Explorer.

Numbering problem with batch renaming in Windows 11 File Explorer.: I have a problem with batch renaming in Windows 11 File Explorer in one set of images, where I want sequential numbers.I select all, then in first image name, right select and then choose rename, and replace the name with 01 and hit return. It then names them 01, 01, 2, 2,...