Windows 10: A piece of my hardware is affecting my computer how do I find out what piece it is

Discus and support A piece of my hardware is affecting my computer how do I find out what piece it is in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after viewing the reliability center it seems my computer has been crashing due to a hardware problem. I'm wondering if there is a way to detect maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by waltergman, Jan 25, 2019.

1. A piece of my hardware is affecting my computer how do I find out what piece it is

after viewing the reliability center it seems my computer has been crashing due to a hardware problem. I'm wondering if there is a way to detect maybe what specific piece of hardware so I can fix or replace that piece? I also have a crash log if that may help

:)

waltergman, Jan 25, 2019

2. 7373 "no devices found"(ear piece)

Hi,

I have a motorola ear piece which i've used without any problem on a couple of nokia phones.

Got the 7373 yesterday, and it won't pick it up. followed the steps in the booklet, but keep getting the message "no devices found" even though the ear piece is on and beside it.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

mskinkyboots, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Ear piece

Thanks

I think the Ear piece is working properly the phone does not accept any voice command to the contact list

john1949---01, Jan 25, 2019
  4. HossHuge Win User

A piece of my hardware is affecting my computer how do I find out what piece it is

Hardest piece of hardware to buy?

Which piece of hardware do you spend the most time on choosing?

HossHuge, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

A piece of my hardware is affecting my computer how do I find out what piece it is

1. A piece of my hardware is affecting my computer how do I find out what piece it is - Similar Threads - piece hardware affecting

2. How do I find out what piece of hardware failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I find out what piece of hardware failed: I don't know how to read this log, but I want to know what hardware component failed.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 11/11/2023 10:24:41 AM Event ID: 1 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: WHEA Error Event Logs User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer:...
  3. How do I find out what piece of hardware failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find out what piece of hardware failed: I don't know how to read this log, but I want to know what hardware component failed.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 11/11/2023 10:24:41 AM Event ID: 1 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: WHEA Error Event Logs User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer:...
  4. How do I find out what piece of hardware failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The piece of **** that is microsoft windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The piece of **** that is microsoft windows: System backups - everything backs up without error but if you need it, the backup is just "unusable"Restore points - same deal as backups - they are created but when needed they are unusable.OneDrive - Great for feeling like you got backups of important files - but try to use...
  6. The piece of **** that is microsoft windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The piece of **** that is microsoft windows: System backups - everything backs up without error but if you need it, the backup is just "unusable"Restore points - same deal as backups - they are created but when needed they are unusable.OneDrive - Great for feeling like you got backups of important files - but try to use...
  7. The piece of **** that is microsoft windows

8. PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10: WHY DOES YOUR PRODUCT SUCK? BRAND NEW COMPUTER, UPDATES WHEN IT SHOULD, NETWORK CONNECTIVITY... F%CKING SUCKS. I GET KICKED OFF EVERYTIME, WHEN I PUT MY COMPUTER TO SLEEP, I LOST NETWORK CONNECTIVITY AND HAVE TO RESTART MY **** COMPUTER. WHEN I'M WORKING ON MY COMPUTER I LOSE...
  9. Missing piece

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing piece: Was working a puzzle online and cannot find the last piece. Have tried over and over and it won't show up. How do I fix or delete the puzzle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-piece/e7533ed7-a812-4262-b50c-1533712b7f36
  10. iheart app is a piece of...

iheart app is a piece of...: its a piece of "you know what". its becoming unreliable most of the time. I listen to smooth jazz all the while am online..but sometimes the app shuts down for unknown reason..allowing me to revert to my other media player for support. whats causing it to malfunction? I need...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to find out which add-on is affecting my computer