Windows 10: A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

Discus and support A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please find the attached.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shaily Jaiswal, Aug 26, 2022.

1. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

Please find the attached.

:)

Shaily Jaiswal, Aug 26, 2022

2. horizontal pink and blue lines

I have horizontal pink and blue lines starting at the top of my touch screen at start up. The only way to "fix" the problem is to use the touchscreen and restart the computer. I can see a small portion of the desktop at the top of the screen and it appears
    normal. Any suggestions?

LINDADIESS, Aug 26, 2022
  3. green horizontal line

I have a green horizontal line on my screen how can i remove this line? And what is the cause of this?

Karrem AbdonFlores, Aug 26, 2022
  4. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

horizontal black line on screen

Without you having posted a screenshot of it, it may point to either corrupted graphics drivers or a possible failing hardware part.

We don't know if the horizontal black line is at the top, bottom, middle or where on the screen or the thickness of it or anything else about it.

Bill Smithers, Aug 26, 2022
Thema:

A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

1. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen... - Similar Threads - pink horizontal line

2. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  3. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  4. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...: Please find the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-pink-horizontal-line-on-the-top-and-a-green/36cb47a1-6847-45eb-9af9-4853d3908c8c
  6. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...: Please find the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-pink-horizontal-line-on-the-top-and-a-green/36cb47a1-6847-45eb-9af9-4853d3908c8c
  7. Horizontal line on screen

Horizontal line on screen: Recently when watching a video, the bottom half of the screen froze and the upper half continued as it normally would. After , some time instead of the bottom half freezing, it appeared darker and a little glitchy when compared to the upper half of the screen. That too went...
  8. Horizontal lines in the middle of the screen and blurred at the bottom of it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Horizontal lines in the middle of the screen and blurred at the bottom of it.: Please help me, My screen has horizontal line in the middle and blurred at the bottom of it, I tried everything I know to fix it but nothings happened. Update drivers, roll back driver, Network display, Uninstall driver adapters, still nothing is happening. Send help please...
  9. green horizontal line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    green horizontal line: I have a green horizontal line on my screen how can i remove this line? And what is the cause of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-horizontal-line/40c5c48e-1698-4981-962e-2daa27f21eb6
  10. Green horizontal line on the screen

Green horizontal line on the screen: I was connecting my laptop to a Smart TV Screen when a horizontal green line appeared on my laptop screen. No prior accident in my laptop happened. Can I troubleshoot anything on my laptop before I resort to screen replacement?...