Windows 10: A player where I can speed up video without audio pitch change ?

Discus and support A player where I can speed up video without audio pitch change ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tons of tutorials/videos to watch on a limited time notice , so I have been watching them on 1.25x speed where the sound pitch is least annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nIGHTmAYOR, May 16, 2020.

1. A player where I can speed up video without audio pitch change ?

I have tons of tutorials/videos to watch on a limited time notice , so I have been watching them on 1.25x speed where the sound pitch is least annoying but still that doesn't resolve the issue much .

Now I know that video editors can do a 2x speed up to video without changing pitch through certain filters but then problem is encoding time and the technicalities may actually consume more time than save , so any body know of a video player that can do that on the go ?

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, May 16, 2020

2. audio speed up and pitch change

since installing i installed windows 10 if i have my computer on for a while the audio seems to speed up and change pitch even on sites like youtube. since i record a lot of audio to my computer this is a serious problem ..is there any way to fix this?

ChristopherHexom, May 16, 2020
  3. Higher pitch when playing DVDs in Window's Media player

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of Windows media player have you installed?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of Windows media player and check if it helps.

• Open the audio or video file in Windows Media Player. If the file is playing in the Library window, click the bottom-right "Switch to Now Playing" button.
    • Right-click anywhere in the Now Playing window, point to "Enhancements" and then select "Graphic Equalizer."
    • Select the graphic mode you prefer, such as individual adjustments or loose/fine groups. The icon next to the selection describes it, and a textual description appears if you hover your mouse pointer over the option.
    • Click and drag the sliders to change the pitch. You might notice the greatest effect around the 2 KHz slider, but what produces the most effect varies between people.
    • Click the small "X" at the top right of the Graphic Equalizer pop-up to close the utility.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 16, 2020
  4. xtc283 Win User

A player where I can speed up video without audio pitch change ?

Resetting speed of audio and video playback

Am experiencing difficulty in setting the speed of audio and video playback on my Windows 10 desktop. Right now voices sound as though the speaker had just inhaled helium and videos also play at accelerated speed.

Among the things I've tried to fix this:

- Resetting Windows Media Player to default settings -- didn't work

- Lowering the speed on Youtube from 1x to 0.75 x -- didn't work

- Downloading different browsers -- didn't work

What's left? Download free media player software? Any suggestions?

Thank you.

xtc283, May 16, 2020
Thema:

A player where I can speed up video without audio pitch change ?

1. A player where I can speed up video without audio pitch change ? - Similar Threads - player where speed

2. Changing Audio Pitch in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Audio Pitch in Windows 11: I have Windows 11. I want to change the pitch of my karaoke songs to fit my range. I know Windows 10 allows you to do this, but I don't see it in Windows 11. How do I do this?...
  3. Changing Audio Pitch in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Audio Pitch in Windows 11: I have Windows 11. I want to change the pitch of my karaoke songs to fit my range. I know Windows 10 allows you to do this, but I don't see it in Windows 11. How do I do this?...
  4. Lower audio pitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lower audio pitch: My computer audio's been at a lower pitch across all playback devices. I've tried updating my audio drivers and troubleshooting audio, both did not fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-audio-pitch/39df58be-5f04-45df-87a0-cde040bdbf75
  5. How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch: I just opened my computer today, watched youtube and I realized something is not right. and it's my computer audio pitch, everything sounds deeper for some reason and I don't know why. I've uninstalled the audio drivers and troubleshooted but nothing changed....
  6. How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch: I just opened my computer today, watched youtube and I realized something is not right. and it's my computer audio pitch, everything sounds deeper for some reason and I don't know why. I've uninstalled the audio drivers and troubleshooted but nothing changed....
  7. How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Is there any video player to increase speed of video????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there any video player to increase speed of video????: Is there any video player to increase speed of video in WIN 10 PC ???? i need to increase watching speed of a video to 1.25x. is there any video player???????...
  9. Video player where I control the speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video player where I control the speed: Hey, I like listening to audiobooks on my windows 10 computer, and I like to listen to them between 2.5 and 3.5 speed, but I can't find a player that offers that type of control. VLC maxes at 2x speed. Windows Media Player offers tons of different speeds but it always...
  10. speed up audio and video

in Windows 10 Customization
    speed up audio and video: how can I speed up audio/video? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/speed-up-audio-and-video/f0cbabb0-b019-4492-94bf-a14e525adcec