Windows 10: A policy is in effect on your computer which prevents you from connecting to this printer...

Discus and support A policy is in effect on your computer which prevents you from connecting to this printer... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Support, I was using win 7 32 bit ultimate and installed printer with share all other computer like window 10 64 bit home single language then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PradeepMishra_379, Sep 28, 2018.

1. A policy is in effect on your computer which prevents you from connecting to this printer...

Hi Support,

I was using win 7 32 bit ultimate and installed printer with share all other computer like window 10 64 bit home single language then it is working fine.

I have format & install win 7 64 bit ultimate and installed printer with share all other computer like window 10 64 bit home single language then getting the error message "A policy is in effect on this computer which prevents you from connecting to this print queue window 10 home" but is is working fine in other window 7 pc.

I have verify event log error code 870

Please find the event log error code details:

• The print spooler failed to import the printer driver that was downloaded from \\HARPREET-PC\print$\x64\PCC\ssb7m.inf_amd64_neutral_211bea23788263c4.cab into the driver store for driver Samsung ML-1670 Series. Error code= 800f024b. This can occur if there is a problem with the driver or the digital signature of the driver.

• The print spooler failed to import the printer driver that was downloaded from \\harpreet-pc\print$\x64\PCC\ssb7m.inf_amd64_neutral_211bea23788263c4.cab into the driver store for driver Samsung ML-1670 Series. Error code= 800f024b. This can occur if there is a problem with

:)

PradeepMishra_379, Sep 28, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

A policy is in effect on your computer which prevents you from connecting to this printer... [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

A policy is in effect on your computer which prevents you from connecting to this printer... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 28, 2018
  3. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Sep 28, 2018
  4. A policy is in effect on your computer which prevents you from connecting to this printer...

Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi Debbie,

The printer offline status is your printer’s way of telling you that something is wrong with the communication between your computer and your printer, so one of the first things to check is your printer’s connection with your PC. Here are a couple of things
    you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

Aside from the above steps, I also suggest that you go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection
    in Windows 10.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Aileen Alf, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

A policy is in effect on your computer which prevents you from connecting to this printer...

1. A policy is in effect on your computer which prevents you from connecting to this printer... - Similar Threads - policy effect computer

2. Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For...: Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more info, please contact your help desk. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-organizations-policies-are-preventing-us-from/44e473d0-07f1-415f-8803-a3a1cf58d4db
  3. Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For...: Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more info, please contact your help desk. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-organizations-policies-are-preventing-us-from/44e473d0-07f1-415f-8803-a3a1cf58d4db
  4. Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias: Whenever I try to go and change my primary alias for my Microsoft account it says that "Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias". I don't belong to any organization so I have no idea why it's telling me this. If anyone knows anything please...
  5. Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias: Whenever I try to go and change my primary alias for my Microsoft account it says that "Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias". I don't belong to any organization so I have no idea why it's telling me this. If anyone knows anything please...
  6. Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Your organisation's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your organisation's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias.: I changed my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** because my original email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was hacked and it no longer exists Each day when I start my PC, I enter my PIN and it has my former email ... I want it to show my new...
  8. Prevent / Hide drives from My Computer won't effect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Prevent / Hide drives from My Computer won't effect: Hi! I am planning to have a small internet cafe and want to prevent/hide them from opening Drive D which is for games. I enabled Prevent access to drives from My Computer and Hide these specified drives in My Computer on Local Group Policy Editor but I can still access the...
  9. USB Printer preventing computer from sleeping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Printer preventing computer from sleeping: My computer just will not sleep, either automatically or manually. I just disconnected each USB device one by one and found that it's the printer that's the culprit. There's no way in device manager to change the power setting for it to allow the computer to sleep. Can...
  10. hyperlinks your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hyperlinks your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you: hyperlinks your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyperlinks-your-organizations-policies-are/f359c642-610e-4be7-9f82-27eaf67013d1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a policy is in effect on your computer which prevents printer queue windows 10

2. windows 10 error a policy is in affect on your computer which prevent you from connecring to this print queue

3. connect to printer a policy is in effect on your computer which prevents from connectings

4. connect to printer a policy is in effect on your computer which prevents,
  5. a policy is in effect on your computer,
  6. policy prevent connecting to printer windows 10,
  7. a policy is in effect on your computer print queue windows 10,
  8. a policy in effect on your computer which prevents you from connecting to this print queue,
  9. A policy is in effect on your computer which prevents you from connecting to this printer queue,
  10. policy prevents connecting print queue,
  11. a policy is in effect on computerprevents conncting to this print queue,
  12. windows 10 a policy is in effect on yourcomputer which prevents