Windows 10: A possible fix for the notification screen not opening in the lower right corner of windows 10

Discus and support A possible fix for the notification screen not opening in the lower right corner of windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The notification screen on my wife's computer quit workinglower right corner on the task bar. It wouldn't open left or right clicking. We tried all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sargost, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Sargost Win User

A possible fix for the notification screen not opening in the lower right corner of windows 10

The notification screen on my wife's computer quit workinglower right corner on the task bar. It wouldn't open left or right clicking. We tried all of the posted fixes that had been posted in the forums to no avail. I clicked on the start button and tried the settings icon. The action center opened, and everything in the notifications looked normal. For some reasoni don't know why i did this i clicked on edit quit icons and got the message "windows shell experience host no running, etc" Windows shell experience host is an integral part of windows for all kinds of things. So i did a search for windows shell experience not running and it took me to this site. " appuals.com/fix-windows-shell-experience-host-stopped-working/".

I ran the fix that it told me from power shell in admin mode. Low and behold, the notification screen works perfectly again. I went back to notifications and clicked on edit quick actions and they opened normally. I hope this might help some others that are having the problem with the notification screen not opening.

:)

Sargost, Sep 11, 2020
  2. yahanna Win User

How Do I Stop Notifications in Lower RIght Hand Corner?

After I boot I get notifications in the lower right hand corner. Other times I get notifications when after I unplug a usb drive. How can I stop these notifications?

A possible fix for the notification screen not opening in the lower right corner of windows 10 [​IMG]

yahanna, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Missing date and time in lower right hand corner of screen on taskbar area.

i am missing the date and time in the lower right hand corner of the screen in the notifications section. i have already looked at all notifications and i cannot get it to display. Help.

MannyCastaneda, Sep 11, 2020
  4. GenePass Win User

A possible fix for the notification screen not opening in the lower right corner of windows 10

advertisements appearing a lower right corner of screen

advertisements appearing a lower right corner of screen each time computer is turned on. Anything that can be done to stop it?

GenePass, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

1. A possible fix for the notification screen not opening in the lower right corner of windows 10 - Similar Threads - possible fix notification

2. HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR: HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-notifications-on-lower-right/6b6be5d6-0275-48a2-a005-4c2cc68a9d95
  3. HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR: HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-notifications-on-lower-right/6b6be5d6-0275-48a2-a005-4c2cc68a9d95
  4. HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  6. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  7. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

8. edge opens in lower right corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    edge opens in lower right corner: I am having trouble with Edge opening in the lower right hand corner of my desktop screen part of the time but not every time. I don't know why it's doing it or how to stop it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks....
  9. How Do I Stop Notifications in Lower RIght Hand Corner?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Stop Notifications in Lower RIght Hand Corner?: After I boot I get notifications in the lower right hand corner. Other times I get notifications when after I unplug a usb drive. How can I stop these notifications? [img] 131238
  10. get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.

get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.: Cannot get rid of Notifications pop-up which often appears on right side of screen. It is the icon in the task bar, right bottom corner, that looks like a small box with a down arrow at bottom. Have tried Chrome's Settings/notifications/block, etc. doesn't work. Not sure...