Windows 10: A possible virus in my files.

Discus and support A possible virus in my files. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,Since yesterday, my PC won't stop opening a command prompt with nothing that disappear almost instantly after. I don't know what to do and it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tom-Fil, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Tom-Fil Win User

A possible virus in my files.

Hello,Since yesterday, my PC won't stop opening a command prompt with nothing that disappear almost instantly after. I don't know what to do and it starts to become irritating. I've been able to take a screenshot of the command prompt once. It seems like the file that makes it happen is the "vascvbj" and I found something like that on my PC. I tried to delete the vascvbj.log that I found, but it reappeared after.

:)

Tom-Fil, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 28, 2021
  3. AM*
    Am* Win User
    Uber file server build -- suggestions

Uber file server build -- suggestions?

I'm currently in the process of buying stuff for my file server build. Going to try and keep this build all in one thread this time.

Stuff already bought:

• Motherboard (socket 1155 H61)
      RAM (1600MHz)
      PCI SATA cards
      Operating System (Windows 8 + FreeNAS)
      SSD
      CPU (35w Pentium Ivybridge 2.6GHz)
    Looking for suggestions on:

• GPU -- use the on-die GPU or buy a PCI-E graphics card (was thinking of a 7750)? My only requirement is that it is able to run 1080p mkv files and play Blurays without a problem.
      Case -- needs to hold as many 3.5" drives as humanly possible (more than 10 at least), while not being too expensive
      PSU -- needs to be able to run over 40 SATA HDDs as well as 6xPCI RAID cards and 1xPCI-E 2.0 RAID card. Silver, Gold or Platinum?
      CPU Cooler -- fanless or not?
      Case fans
    That's all I can think of for now...unless I'm forgetting something...oh and one more thing -- I will be buying the hard drives two at a time as I run out of space. Also the PCI-E RAID card will be bought a lot later down the line, as I've only just got enough hard drives for 1 out of 6 of my PCI SATA cards.

Any suggestions, feel free to post. Thanks

4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

1. A possible virus in my files. - Similar Threads - possible virus files

2. Possible Virus!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible Virus!: Hello,My son has downloaded a MOD for a game something I told him not to do! and when he has turned on his PC today his account on the computer has been deleted and a new account has been created.All of his programs and settings have been removed and the computer won't even...
  3. possible virus

possible virus: Hello, today i downloaded something weird without knowing and deleted it but since then my computer is acting weird and slow, what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/possible-virus/b590afd9-225e-4de1-8526-b1b2ff808701
  4. possible virus

possible virus: so i was trying to download something and then my virus app says that it was a riskware.hackutility so i obviously removed it is it still in my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/possible-virus/4e4a1c6f-441d-4340-b355-fe262f84b37a
  5. A possible virus?

A possible virus?: Hello, I am having issues recently with my laptop. I am running windows defender as my security tool and my problem is - occasionally a .tmp file with random name appearsusually something with a few letters and numbers like gmd123.tmp in my temp folder. This file begins to...
  6. Possible virus on my PC

Possible virus on my PC: About 30 minutes ago, I was on a site related to the Sims 3, and hadn't clicked on anything, when like 10 pop-ups opened up out of nowhere. I closed everything out, and then this Google Update notification came up, only the Google Chrome symbol that usually shows when it...
  7. Possible virus on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible virus on my computer: I just want to make this short and simple, I just downloaded a file that i believe was a .iso, I thought it was a legit source until now I realize my pc isnt staying on, everytime I turn on the pc and log into my windows account, cmd.exe immediately pops up blank, then after...
  8. Files and possibly a virus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files and possibly a virus: I was just messing with my pc,you know looking at your stuff and i found this LED Virus ToTc.tbio Last modified:2014 Is this a virus? Or just windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-and-possibly-a-virus/5aaefbdc-3124-4da4-b547-0f576cd0cf56
  9. possible virus ?

possible virus ?: I have Comodo Firewall on a Dell Latitude laptop and after a scan it has a list of 30 Unrecognised files. I have been checking where the files reside on my computer using various sites on the internet to find where the files should be and so far all have been where they...
  10. Possible Virus?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible Virus?: I woke up this morning to an issue that I’ve not had before. Malwarebytes self downloaded an upgrade I clicked on it and this is what I got: One or more copies of data on this device maybe out of sync. No writes maybe performed until a data integrity scan is completed....