Windows 10: A private document is on a cloud front URL. Need to remove it!

Discus and support A private document is on a cloud front URL. Need to remove it! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi my resume, a very old one, is on a long URL with a cloudfront domain. Is there anyway to find out to whom it belongs?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SilverCat_RZ, Aug 3, 2019.

1. A private document is on a cloud front URL. Need to remove it!

Hi my resume, a very old one, is on a long URL with a cloudfront domain. Is there anyway to find out to whom it belongs?

:)

SilverCat_RZ, Aug 3, 2019
  2. Nath Bea Win User

Wrong "remove from list" document on word mobile.

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern about re-enabling files that were removed from the Recent Documents List in Word, we suggest to follow this steps:

• Click the FILE tab in the program.
    • Click Options from the list on the left side of the screen.
    • On the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced in the list of options on the left.
    • On the Advanced screen, scroll down to the Display section. Select the value in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box. You can choose to change the value to 0 to disable the list.
    • When you open Word, or select the Open option in the program, there are no documents in your Recent Documents list.
    • To re-enable the list, go back into the Word Options dialog box and enter the desired value (from 0 to 50, inclusive) in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box on the Advanced screen. If any documents were previously displayed in the Recent Documents
      list, they are added to the list again.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Aug 3, 2019
  3. philc43 Win User
    Office 365 - removing recent documents

You would need to go to the app that was used for that document and remove it from the recent documents list within the app. For example if a Word document shows up in the list and you want to remove it; open Word and then in the recent documents list within Word right click on the entry you want to remove and select Remove from list.

philc43, Aug 3, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

A private document is on a cloud front URL. Need to remove it!

Customers Find Success With Microsoft Private Cloud

At the sold-out Microsoft Management Summit, Corporate Vice President Brad Anderson spoke to nearly 5,000 IT professionals about their opportunity to deliver fast, reliable services with cloud computing. His keynote speech highlighted how customers around the world are already using Microsoft System Center 2012, available today for evaluation and purchase, to create private clouds. Anderson also discussed how IT professionals can evolve their roles with cloud computing to help their businesses be more competitive.

"Cloud computing gives IT professionals an opportunity to increase their strategic value to their businesses while building new skills," Anderson said. "Microsoft's private cloud solutions help IT professionals become cloud innovators for their companies, managing and delivering the applications people need to be productive across private, hybrid and public clouds."

In addition, Anderson provided a preview of how Microsoft's private cloud will become even more powerful with Windows Server "8" and announced that the operating system will officially be named Windows Server 2012. The new "cloud-optimized OS" is due out later this year.

Management Makes the Difference for Customers
    IT organizations that use System Center 2012 and Windows Server with Hyper-V for cloud computing are helping their companies move faster, save money and compete better. For example, EmpireCLS Worldwide Chauffeured Services, a luxury car service headquartered in New Jersey, has used a Microsoft private cloud to reduce datacenter costs by 50 percent amid 30 percent company growth during the past 18 months. With more than 1,000 employees, EmpireCLS relies on the Microsoft private cloud to deliver a reliable reservation system to customers in more than 700 cities around the world. Using System Center 2012, EmpireCLS also used its cloud environment to create a new business with its BeTransported software as a service offering. The application is now in use broadly within the car service industry.

Similarly, The Walsh Group, a construction firm based in Chicago, switched to a Microsoft private cloud to automate delivery of virtualized servers and applications for 5,000 employees. In addition to business efficiencies, the company has been able to reduce hardware and energy costs by 20 percent.

"With Microsoft, we are moving beyond virtualization to cloud computing, so we can automate and manage our IT environment as a whole," said Patrick Wirtz, manager of Technology Innovation at The Walsh Group. "It's all about giving our engineers, tradespeople and software developers the computing resources they need to build roadways, bridges and high-rises."

In another case, Apartments.com, a national online apartment search service in Chicago, needed a more dynamic and responsive IT infrastructure to stay competitive in the market and deliver faster service to its 6 million site visitors each month. With Microsoft's private cloud, the company realized 50 percent faster server provisioning for new services and 75 percent lower licensing costs.

Source: Microsoft

btarunr, Aug 3, 2019
Thema:

A private document is on a cloud front URL. Need to remove it!

1. A private document is on a cloud front URL. Need to remove it! - Similar Threads - private document cloud

2. My tax document is stored in Cloud automatically. How safe is Cloud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My tax document is stored in Cloud automatically. How safe is Cloud?: My tax document with important info is stored in Cloud automatically. How protected is Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tax-document-is-stored-in-cloud-automatically/055269e5-b0e4-409e-8b28-723f30d04072
  3. My tax document is stored in Cloud automatically. How safe is Cloud?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My tax document is stored in Cloud automatically. How safe is Cloud?: My tax document with important info is stored in Cloud automatically. How protected is Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tax-document-is-stored-in-cloud-automatically/055269e5-b0e4-409e-8b28-723f30d04072
  4. WordPad keeps pasting duplicate URL in a document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WordPad keeps pasting duplicate URL in a document: While playing around with WordPad, just about every time I saved the file it automatically pasted a duplicate copy of a URL into the document. At one time There were 6 copies of the URL one right after the other. I even copied a blank line in order to clear out the clipboard...
  5. WordPad keeps pasting duplicate URL in a document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WordPad keeps pasting duplicate URL in a document: While playing around with WordPad, just about every time I saved the file it automatically pasted a duplicate copy of a URL into the document. At one time There were 6 copies of the URL one right after the other. I even copied a blank line in order to clear out the clipboard...
  6. Connection to private cloud with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection to private cloud with Windows 10: Hello, I've a private network NAS on my local network with some folders shared and the access to these is controlled by local accounts on the NAS. From one of the computers I can connect to one of the folders i.e. Share1 with a local account user1 which has read/write...
  7. Sync document files to the Cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync document files to the Cloud: I just purchased a new laptop with windows 10 and and in the process of transferring documents to the new pc. I have the all the files I want under the document file and have copied them to the one drive on the new pc.. However, I can't get them to sync. The copies that are...
  8. Links documents in the cloud instead of the harddrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Links documents in the cloud instead of the harddrive: Hi When I press Windows+Tab on the keyboard I get recents apps and documents. The problem is, that all the documents are linked to the cloud, like d.docs.live.net instead of C:/onedrive/... When I press a recent document, a browser opens the document in Word Online - in...
  9. A private document is on a cloud front URL. Need to remove it!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A private document is on a cloud front URL. Need to remove it!: Hi my resume, a very old one, is on a long URL with a cloudfront domain. Is there anyway to find out to whom it belongs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-private-document-is-on-a-cloud-front-url-need-to/4b74f4dd-fd9a-4ee6-9f1f-7e1ae416b373"
  10. saving WPS documents to WPS CLOUD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    saving WPS documents to WPS CLOUD: Hi, I've been saving documents to wps where I am able to access them to print, download to my flashdrive, etc. no problem. Then a week ago I get a message pop up that I need to store my documents on Cloud. So I save my documents to cloud, but now when I drag and drop them to...