Windows 10: A problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify...

Discus and support A problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to play a game (pro evolution soccer 2019) on my pc for a while now the game crashes immediately after launch and displays this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by princelyijieh, Jul 21, 2019.

1. A problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify...

I have been trying to play a game (pro evolution soccer 2019) on my pc for a while now

the game crashes immediately after launch and displays this message

"a problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify you if there is a solution"

my laptop meets the recommended specs to run and play this game

its a acer aspire e15 (e5-576G-5762)

please what can i do to resolve this problem?

:)

princelyijieh, Jul 21, 2019

2. "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are getting this message
    "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
    when you are trying to launch a game. This might be due to the corrupt display drivers.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Does this issue occur to this particular game?

2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps,

I suggest you to uninstall the Display Adapter drivers from Device manager and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Follow the steps for the same.

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Install the latest driver from the manufacturer website.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anup Karkal, Jul 21, 2019
  3. "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly . Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available".

OT: Program Crash.

I was trying to open Quicken 2016 but the program crashes showing this message "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly . Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". The TECHS at Quicken thinks it is a Windows
    issue . Anyone with an answer?

BrownieB-69, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Toby_4 Win User

A problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify...

blank has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available

my pc try's to open battle field 4 and it says this, battle field 4 stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available please help me I have tried to get it
    fixed but I cant find the problem.(on windows 10)

Toby_4, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

A problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify...

1. A problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify... - Similar Threads - problem has caused

2. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: PokerStars Client SoftwareSummary Stopped responding and was closedDate ‎10/‎03/‎2024 12:36 PMStatus Report sentDescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files...
  3. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: Неправильный путь приложения: C:\Users\art16\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-e28adbc917f34900\RobloxPlayerBeta.exeСигнатура проблемыИмя проблемного события: AppHangB1Application Name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exeApplication Version: 0.581.0.43395Application Timestamp:...
  4. "A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.": Can anyone tell me why this happens--repeatedly and often--and what can be done to prevent it? Here's the report from the Performance Monitor:Source Microsoft OutlookSummary Stopped responding and was closedDate ‎4/‎14/‎2023 12:36 PMStatus Not reportedDescriptionA problem...
  5. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-problem-caused-this-program-to-stop-interacting/dbcfccd7-f731-466c-a559-e8b57af20bf4
  6. Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working...: Please help me fix this problem... Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. i am installing Call of duty modern warfare 2 then this...
  7. Program has stopped working.

Program has stopped working.: I have written some CAD software and it works great on my PC. It was also running fine on customers PC's. Recently all my customers are emailing me complaining they get "Program has stopped working" error. I tried downloading the software on to my pc and it downloads fine...
  8. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: I am looking for the problem that caused my Asus Aura ROG is not responding and I saw this error in archived message in security and maintenance. I am using Windows 10 version 1903. This is the problem description. Description A problem caused this program to stop...
  9. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program

in Windows 10 Customization
    A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program: Hi there, I am getting below error when I am launching Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint and any other non-Microsoft applications as well. "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program" . Also, I attached the screenshot for above error....
  10. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem caused the program to stop working correctly: Hi I’ma first timer I amrunning 3 windows ten machines 1:Desktop PC ONE A: Windows 10 pro B: Version 11511 C: OS Build 10586.318 D: Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA763 E: Processor AMD Athlon™ II X4 630 2.80 GHz F: Ram 4 GB (3.75 GB usable)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a problem caused the program to stop working correctly windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available