Windows 10: a problem has occued with one or more user mode drivers

Discus and support a problem has occued with one or more user mode drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode Date: 9/10/2021 11:08:40 AM Event ID: 10110 Task Category: User-mode Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeffKrieble, Sep 10, 2021.

1. a problem has occued with one or more user mode drivers

Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode Date: 9/10/2021 11:08:40 AM Event ID: 10110 Task Category: User-mode Driver problems. Level: Critical Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: LAPTOP-L857C1QK Description: A problem has occurred with one or more user-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated. This may temporarily interrupt your ability to access the devices. Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 10110 1 1 64 0 0x2000000000000000

:)

JeffKrieble, Sep 10, 2021

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Sep 10, 2021
  3. Graphic Card driver problem

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please be informed that Windows 10 drivers are not yet available for your computer model, Dell needs to update them on their website.

As a workaround I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you. Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver

I suggest you to try uninstalling the Display Adapter driver and then install the driver from check if it works for you. Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Method 3

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode. Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for
      “and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Reference:

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/optiplex-780/drivers

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 10, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

a problem has occued with one or more user mode drivers

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

a problem has occued with one or more user mode drivers

1. a problem has occued with one or more user mode drivers - Similar Threads - problem has occued

2. User-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated.: Critical error event 10110. User-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated followed by The dvice Goodiz fingerprint post is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Can't seem to fix this:...
  3. User-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated.: Critical error event 10110. User-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated followed by The dvice Goodiz fingerprint post is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Can't seem to fix this:...
  4. Problem with One User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with One User: I have been using Windows 7 SP1 for some time. There are three users using our family PC.Recently, one of us has been having a problem, which is not happening to the other two. All his progams, online and local, are running very slow. The problem is consistent. I have checked...
  5. Problem with One User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with One User: I have been using Windows 7 SP1 for some time. There are three users using our family PC.Recently, one of us has been having a problem, which is not happening to the other two. All his progams, online and local, are running very slow. The problem is consistent. I have checked...
  6. User-Mode Driver Framework WUDFHostProblem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User-Mode Driver Framework WUDFHostProblem: Hello,Not sure that I saw a relevant fix for this issue. For a while, my computer will freeze when playing a game, or drawing digitally, among other things. I will only be able to hard boot it by pressing the power button. Mouse keyboard screen will all lock up. I have tried...
  7. More Than One Keyboard in Device Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    More Than One Keyboard in Device Driver: This is an ongoing, intermittent issue with Windows 10. I consistently get two keyboard device drivers. It does no good to uninstall one or the other as the 2nd one eventually reappears. I'm using the keyboard on my laptop and that's the only keyboard I use/only keyboard...
  8. User-mode Driver problems.

User-mode Driver problems.: -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode" Guid="{2e35aaeb-857f-4beb-a418-2e6c0e54d988}" /> <EventID>10110</EventID> <Version>1</Version> <Level>1</Level>...
  9. More than one user name for Outlook.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    More than one user name for Outlook.: How do I access either address? Only one will come up in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-than-one-user-name-for-outlook/9dc5907c-7a89-49bd-99e8-578ee1816b77"
  10. Audio problems - No more audio drivers

Audio problems - No more audio drivers: Hi everyone, I seem to have ran into some audio issues recently that my sound disappeared after extensive use of my laptop. I tried fixing these issues, but I only made it worse I'm afraid... So i tried uninstalling my audio drivers but they didn't automatically reinstall...