Windows 10: " A problem occurred on your PC and it is necessary resart it. Your PC will restart...

Discus and support " A problem occurred on your PC and it is necessary resart it. Your PC will restart... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/palhetz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/palhetz, Aug 6, 2020.

1. " A problem occurred on your PC and it is necessary resart it. Your PC will restart...

/u/palhetz, Aug 6, 2020

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 6, 2020
  3. There was a problem resetting your PC

Hi Ronnie,

The issue you're getting when resetting your PC may have occurred if there are broken or corrupted Windows components. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes to your PC prior to the resetting issue?
    • When you try to backup your files, did you get any error messages?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Aug 6, 2020
  4. " A problem occurred on your PC and it is necessary resart it. Your PC will restart...

your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart

Hi,

There are several factors that can cause you computer to restart to a blue screen and show the message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you". This could be caused by a recent
    update or drivers that need to be updated. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Aside from gaming, were there other instances that the error occurred?
    • Were there any recent changes made or updates that was installed on you computer prior to the issue occurring?
    • Also were there any error codes that showed up when you got the error message?

We look forward to you response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

" A problem occurred on your PC and it is necessary resart it. Your PC will restart...

1. " A problem occurred on your PC and it is necessary resart it. Your PC will restart... - Similar Threads - problem occurred necessary

2. Your PC ran into a Problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PC ran into a Problem and needs to restart: When I am Opening an app that is related to my work the PC restarts saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart". I tried uninstalling and installing the app as well. But the problem exists. How can I fix this without losing my data?...
  3. Your PC ran into a Problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC ran into a Problem and needs to restart: When I am Opening an app that is related to my work the PC restarts saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart". I tried uninstalling and installing the app as well. But the problem exists. How can I fix this without losing my data?...
  4. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: Hello, I have since 1 month a problem with my Windows 10, sometimes when i am multitasking my computer just freeze and it restart. Specs STRIX Z270H GAMING Intel i7 7700k 16Gb ram Nvidia GTX 1080 Error The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  5. “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”: This message appeared out of nowhere and is supposed to restart but i’m stuck on the screen, i don’t know what to do. submitted by /u/Bryfex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fckjfn/your_pc_ran_into_a_problem_and_needs_to_restart/
  6. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: Why do I keep getting "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-ran-into-a-problem-and-needs-to-restart/0063e9e9-98e4-47af-ade9-d39a01ff1fe7
  7. :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I have a problem since when I started to use the new graphic gtx 750ti i have a problem i'm showing up Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA while I used the integrated I did not have this problem, and I noticed that we are it...
  8. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My Windows 10 PC just crashed with a blue screen of death saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" (with a smiley face). I cringe when I watch some news show on TV, the camera zooms in and they (say the military) are using Windows doing safety critical /...
  9. "Your PC encountered a problem and needs to restart."

"Your PC encountered a problem and needs to restart.": I was using my computer today when suddenly a bluescreen message saying "Your PC encountered a problem and needs to restart" popped up. It had some other information and some sort of countdown. I ran into another room to grab my camera to take a picture of the message, but...
  10. "Your PC ran into a problem and had to restart. . ."

"Your PC ran into a problem and had to restart. . .": Win 10 Pro Ver 1607/14393.222 32 bit - Somewhat older desktop I get this about once every 3 days. Usually while using the mouse. Running Logitech SetPoint on M705 mouse. It does restart successfully but whatever was in progress is lost. Log report: The computer has...