Windows 10: A problem prevented the document from being scanned

Discus and support A problem prevented the document from being scanned in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When scanning a document using the Printer+Scanner. if you receive an error saying – A problem prevented the document from being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 31, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

A problem prevented the document from being scanned

A problem prevented the document from being scanned Remove-Manage-Printer-100x100.png
    A problem prevented the document from being scanned Remove-Manage-Printer-150x105.png When scanning a document using the Printer+Scanner. if you receive an error saying – A problem prevented the document from being scanned, then in this post, we will share solutions to fix this problem. A problem prevented the document from [...]

This post A problem prevented the document from being scanned is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 31, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Scan a document

Hi Viola

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Step 1: follow these steps to scan and save the document to your pictures folder.

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/scan-documents...

Step 2:

Browse to the scanned file

Select the Document

Click the Share tab

Click Share

This will bring up the share menu

Click Windows Mail

It will automatically attach it, compose your message then send it.

Learn more:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/getting-starte...

Andre for Directly, Jul 31, 2019
  4. A problem prevented the document from being scanned

How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

A problem prevented the document from being scanned

1. A problem prevented the document from being scanned - Similar Threads - problem prevented document

2. Scanning (pictures / document) problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning (pictures / document) problem: Hello,Scanning problem, please help.I always used to make the scanning with "PaintShop Pro", the scanned picture / document was sent to the program to make whatever corrections or editing and save as .jpg file.Recently I tried to scan some documents, opened "PaintShop Pro",...
  3. Printing to PDF from scanned document

Printing to PDF from scanned document: I have Office 365 and I can print to my Canon printer. I have a printer listed as ABS PDF Driver v400, which I am assuming will print the file to a PDF. When I print to it, it gives me an error "Printer not activated code - 30" Could someone help or give me a suggesting so...
  4. scanned documents

in Cortana
    scanned documents: Is it possible to fax scanned documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanned-documents/a30e52f0-fc9f-4ff6-b0c9-51defcc3c7a5
  5. scanning documents

scanning documents: I am scanning documents from my Epson scanner to my pc. All scans are going into Photos file. How do I move them into documents so I can edit them. Or, how do I scan them as documents into documents file,...
  6. Scanned documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanned documents: I cannot find the Scanned Documents file on my PC. It does not appear when I look in Documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanned-documents/9ce23e7e-2fa3-4332-849b-eb37a3f0f3b6"
  7. Scan a document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan a document: How do I scan a document I want to email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-a-document/ac1eb9bb-2657-463c-a9ba-f610ab860325
  8. Scanning a document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanning a document: I have placed a document in my scanner (MG5750 printer), and pressed the scan button. In the small screen on the printer, it says in a small oblong box 'Doc.type <Auto scan>, and at the bottom 'Scan, save, forward'. I pressed the 1st of the 3 buttons beneath the screen and...
  9. scan documents

scan documents: how to save or acquire scanned documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scan-documents/7fe0ab12-2f91-4edf-9047-eed43f73156b
  10. Scanning a document

in Windows 10 Support
    Scanning a document: G'day, Could somebody tell me how to turn a scanned document into a word document. I want to altar some of the words & add other sentences. Or please direct me to a sight that will tell me how to do it with Window 10. Cheers Perry 60294

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a problem prevented the document from being scanned

2. a problem prevent the document frombeing scanned.

3. a proboem prevented the document from being scanned

4. a problem prevent the document from being scaned,
  5. canon problem prevented document from being scanned,
  6. a problem prevented the document to be scanned,
  7. windows 10 a problem prevent a document being scanned,
  8. a problem prevented the document from being scaned,
  9. scanning error. a problem prevented the document from being scanned. epson