Windows 10: A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

Discus and support A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MohammadAhmad5, Feb 12, 2024.

1. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem. I use acrobat reader version Adobe Reader XI I dislike using the last versions what socalled Washington's or another namingAnd even I tried 2 or 3 times ago, the problem is the same with some documents

:)

MohammadAhmad5, Feb 12, 2024

2. Open PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Reader instead of browser

Hello Kelly,

Thank you for your quick response.

I followed all your steps, but it didn't change anything:

1. I followed the steps for the settings in Acrobat Reader. Basically I think it is the same as setting the default app in the Windows Settings, but I tried it all the same. However it didn't resolve the issue.
    2. To change the default app using the properties of a file is usually the first thing I do. In the properties it shows that it should open PDF file with Acrobat reader.
    3. In Edge The PDF option a second pane with 2 options: "Always download PDF files" and "PDF view settings". Both options are on.
    4. In Chrome I would assume the setting you mention should be toggled on. In my Chrome browser I have two options which are mutually exclusive: "Download PDF' s" and "Open PDF's in Chrome". The setting "Download PDF' s" is active.
    5. In Firefox I changed the setting, but it did not resolve the issue.
    Do you have any other suggestions?

Axel van Moorsel dVB, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Open pdf files with Acrobat Reader

Searching for open pdf files with Acrobat Reader only returns results for previous versions of Windows, nothing specifically for Windows 10 Preview. When I click to open a pdf file, the new window is still part of IE 11, it is not opening the file in Acrobat
    Reader.

I use it a lot for statements and other documents, I need to be able to easily save and print.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

OldRelicDVDs, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

Adobe Acrobat Reader blocking antivirus scanning loaded PDF documents

Read more:

Brink, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

1. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf - Similar Threads - problem acrobat reader

2. Acrobat reader as default PDF reader on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acrobat reader as default PDF reader on windows 11: Hello,We are facing a new issue on Windows 11 22h2, 23H2. We cannot set Adobe Acrobat as default PDF reader and it keeps reverting back to MS Egde immediatelly.Have anyone else experience this problem? Is this a bug with an update?Does someone know how to fix it?Thanks.Paul....
  3. Acrobat reader as default PDF reader on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acrobat reader as default PDF reader on windows 11: Hello,We are facing a new issue on Windows 11 22h2, 23H2. We cannot set Adobe Acrobat as default PDF reader and it keeps reverting back to MS Egde immediatelly.Have anyone else experience this problem? Is this a bug with an update?Does someone know how to fix it?Thanks.Paul....
  4. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  5. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  6. Acrobat Reader.

Acrobat Reader.: Acrobat Reader is not working on my new Windows 11 laptop. I've installed and uninstalled the program at least 5 times and every time I want to open a PDF file, it hangs, then I have to restart the laptop to get out of it....
  7. Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader

Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader: Can someone give me some insight into this issue? I installed Kaspersky Internet Security software on my computer. When I click on the Adobe Acrobat Reader icon on my desktop, I get a window that says, "Windows cannot find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader...
  8. Problem Acrobat Reader DC

Problem Acrobat Reader DC: My build is less than a year old and I am having issues with reading pdf files on Reader DC. This happens when I begin zooming in. Eventually the computer locks up. It happened first with a floor plan, but then I tried it even with just a manual. Again only happens when I...
  9. acrobat reader

acrobat reader: hi we renew our 365 service and now the documents scanned or snip tooled are no longer coming in a pdf form it's saying we don't have acrobat reader...
  10. Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.

Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.: Hi, I've been looking for a solution for my problem for months now. Since I have Windows 10 on my computer, the default pdf-reader is constantly changed back to Microsoft Edge, despite all my attempts to make Acrobat Reader DC my default one. I have made the change of...