Windows 10: A problem with bluetooth no such device appears in device manager using windows 10 version 1909

Discus and support A problem with bluetooth no such device appears in device manager using windows 10 version 1909 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey Folks and staff, i have purchased some older mfg date: 2014/09 tablet Computer it is a Lenovo ThinkPad 10. I ordered it from a merchant who deals... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daniel.Hartmann, Mar 18, 2020.

1. A problem with bluetooth no such device appears in device manager using windows 10 version 1909

Hey Folks and staff,

i have purchased some older mfg date: 2014/09 tablet Computer it is a Lenovo ThinkPad 10. I ordered it from a merchant who deals with refurbished Computers. The quota of the advertisement in the Merchants catalogue says, that this device supports bluetooth 4.0 - but, however, no bluetooth device appears in device manager. There even are no unknown devices listed. Trying to reinstall Drivers for bluetooth manually was did't lead to success.

I have read in the Internet somewhere else that this is an microsoft issue.

Does somebody know more than i know? yes, this, at least, is for shure

Daniel Hartmann

:)

Daniel.Hartmann, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Can't Find Bluetooth on device manager.

Hi LoChung,

This may be caused by a corrupt or an outdated driver. It may also be caused by an incorrect device connection setup.

We suggest that you check Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ. Please perform the steps on the following
    topics to resolve your issue:

• How can I automatically fix common Bluetooth problems?
    • The Bluetooth toggle is missing in Bluetooth & other devices settings or can't be turned on.
    • Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown device listed in the Device Manager.

If the issue still persists, kindly give us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you done any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried your Bluetooth device with another computer and check if you were able to use it?

Keep us updated with the status of the issue so that we can resume working on your concern.

Rey Cam, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Mar 18, 2020
  4. A problem with bluetooth no such device appears in device manager using windows 10 version 1909

Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

A problem with bluetooth no such device appears in device manager using windows 10 version 1909

1. A problem with bluetooth no such device appears in device manager using windows 10 version 1909 - Similar Threads - problem bluetooth such

2. bluetooth device manager problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth device manager problem: Helloafter a windows update bluetooth is not active, not even in device manager, the start stop button is not visible,and whatever driver I install, it doesn't work. ?s there any solution. THANK YOU!...
  3. bluetooth device manager problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth device manager problem: Helloafter a windows update bluetooth is not active, not even in device manager, the start stop button is not visible,and whatever driver I install, it doesn't work. ?s there any solution. THANK YOU!...
  4. bluetooth device manager problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No Bluetooth Devices Appearing.

No Bluetooth Devices Appearing.: Was trying to connect some headphones to my laptop, but they didn't show up in the "add a device" menu... Tried connecting a mouse, some different headphones, and no devices show up. Tried updating drivers, restarting Bluetooth services, everything I could find, and still not...
  6. Bluetooth Not Appearing in Device Manager Even in Hidden

Bluetooth Not Appearing in Device Manager Even in Hidden: Hi there, I can't seem to activate my Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC Update 2004; Desktop Ryzen 3700x, ASRock B550i Phantom Gaming MoBo. I don't know what happened, but it suddenly isn't available anymore. Things I have tried: 1. Check if Hidden. It is not there....
  7. Bluetooth is missing from device manager windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth is missing from device manager windows 10 1909: I am using hp notebook 15 ay009dx with Realtek 8723be hardware , I updated windows 10 to 1909 on jan 16 2020, after that update I couldn’t able to use Bluetooth , I tried following solution Downloaded and tried to install latest drivers from Realtek but in middle of...
  8. Bluetooth disappearing and doesn't appear in device management

Bluetooth disappearing and doesn't appear in device management: I have Bluetooth issues i have bought a brand new pcie wifi+Bluetooth 5.0 worked great then after shutting off the computer for the night boot up the next day Bluetooth is completely gone from windows I boot up in Ubuntu and it worked fine saw the wifi card and Bluetooth so...
  9. Bluetooth support service is running, but bluetooth not appearing in device manager

Bluetooth support service is running, but bluetooth not appearing in device manager: Hello all, I was using Bluetooth tether from my phone because I lost internet. while using my computer, Windows 10 crashed on me. Upon restarting, the Bluetooth settings lacked a switch to turn Bluetooth on and off. Confused I looked online and found a post on this forum...
  10. no bluetooth in device manager

no bluetooth in device manager: i have acer aspire 4750G with intel core i5. when i upgraded to windows 10, it didn't trace bluetooth device in device manager. 34462