Windows 10: A problem with customized theme

Discus and support A problem with customized theme in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys Days ago my laptop ran out of battery and went to hibernate and I turned it on again without recharged it ,After a less than 5 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zoba3ah, Nov 5, 2019.

1. A problem with customized theme

Hi guys

Days ago my laptop ran out of battery and went to hibernate and I turned it on again without recharged it ,After a less than 5 minutes suddenly it shutdown itself and when I turned it on after I recharged it stuck on login screen, every times I enter my password it will return me back to the same page (it was more like a loop).

I solved it by following some steps I found on the internet, But now the problem is that my customized theme stop working and not just that even the icons went back to the default one also OldNewExplorer stop working.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall everything but nothing seems to work

My questions are

1- How can I fix it ??

2-If I update my windows to 1903 would it get fixed??

3-What caused the login screen loop problem??

submitted by /u/zoba3ah
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zoba3ah, Nov 5, 2019

2. Picture in custom theme disappeared

Unfortunately, I have already tried this. My custom theme (as is true of all the custom themes on my computer), does not have any associated folder. The folders appear to only be listed for actual Microsoft themes.

AgentOrange55, Nov 5, 2019
  3. SarahKong Win User
    Customizing Themes

Yes you can create your own themes if that is what you are asking.

We do this at our office for our corp image. Create a theme and desktop image then capture that image and reuse it.

See link on step by step on how to do this.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/create-custom-th...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

SarahKong, Nov 5, 2019
  4. A problem with customized theme

Customizing Themes

Thank You Sarah.

That was really helpful.

Do you have the step-by-step on how I can make that custom theme to be used on all computers in the organization.

I have ever used an application to roll out this using group policy.

Regards

Reuben

Reuben Wanjala, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

A problem with customized theme

1. A problem with customized theme - Similar Threads - problem customized theme

2. Edit/Merge custom Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edit/Merge custom Themes: Hey folks, I want to modify my system with UXThemePatcher and a custom theme. I already found one that suits me. Now I like everything about that theme except the Curtains (Close,Minimize,Maximize) and the scroll bar. However I found a theme that has exactly those two that...
  3. Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes

Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes: I can't find a way to delete a custom theme. I replace the background with a picture and 10 min. later the theme photos return. Even when I choose another theme it only lasts 10 minutes before reverting back. HDI delete this persistent theme?...
  4. Are there custom themes for File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are there custom themes for File Explorer?: I think the current file explorer looks extremely dated. I heard about a new version coming with 2004 but alas, nothing. So is it possible to find custom themes/skins only for the file explorer? :) submitted by /u/NZ9_001 [link] [comments]...
  5. Theme customization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Theme customization: I tried to customize windows in terms of background and text. In order to do that, I had to select high contrast setting and then do whatever I want. It did worked pretty fine, BUT, Excel's background turned black on its own and I have a huge lists with differently colored...
  6. Custom Themes

Custom Themes: So,I just uninstalled a theme,now,i cant open settings,doesn't show me nothing.And when I try to open personalize it shows me this: ______________________________________________________________________ |_ms-settings:personalization-background_____________________|✖️| |...
  7. Customizing Themes

Customizing Themes: I would like to add corporate information e.g. company vision, mission, objectives etc onto some of the nice images that come with Windows 7/10 so that while the computer is ideal I can use it to communication good and useful company information. Is this allowable by MS?...
  8. Windows 10 Custom Themes

Windows 10 Custom Themes: If i install third party themes can i take sfc and DISM errors? 45896
  9. Custom themes not working

Custom themes not working: Whenever I try to use a custom theme downloaded from the likes of DeviantArt, I get this (i.e. horrible big borders and boxes round the minimize etc buttons, and no element of the theme), it's basically the same as the inbuilt Aero Lite theme: [img] Rather than what it...
  10. Windows 10 Build 9926 Custom Theme Problem

Windows 10 Build 9926 Custom Theme Problem: Hello everyone. I tried to install custom themes on my laptop running W10 TP 9926. Firstly i tried to install this theme THEMECLICK I did install uxstyle defined there. And used Ribbon Disabler. Than everything worked fine but after restarting explorer.exe or the laptop...