Windows 10: A problem with net framework 3.5

Discus and support A problem with net framework 3.5 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have windows server 2016. I can't uninstall and install net framework 3.5, can't fix. I tried restarting, sfc /scannow and a lot of things but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by asRonlv, Jan 22, 2019.

1. asRonlv Win User

A problem with net framework 3.5

Hi,

I have windows server 2016.

I can't uninstall and install net framework 3.5, can't fix.

I tried restarting, sfc /scannow and a lot of things but without success.

This is the error:

A problem with net framework 3.5 62efd8ea-699c-4922-9d66-e2da2ecc527b?upload=true.png

I need your help, thanks.

:)

asRonlv, Jan 22, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Jan 22, 2019
  4. A problem with net framework 3.5

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

I have the same problem and I have a MSI GS70 Notebook, I key is pressed(Fn+volume up key) this problem come to my display. Please help me.

OGUZHANAYDIN, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

A problem with net framework 3.5

1. A problem with net framework 3.5 - Similar Threads - problem net framework

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  5. .NET Framework installation problem

.NET Framework installation problem: This error message always appears on my screen when I turn on my PC:"This application requires one of the following versions of .NET Framework"But whenever I install the required version of .NET Framework, it shows:".NET framework 4.8 or a later update is already installed on...
  6. .NET Framework Update Problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Update Problems.: Hello! I'm really new here but I'm hoping I can get some help here. I have an HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC and I've had it since 2014. Within the past 3 months, I've started to get these notifications on my computer that say "This application requires one of the versions of...
  7. . NET FRAMEWORK 4.5.2 PROBLEM....

in Windows 10 Customization
    . NET FRAMEWORK 4.5.2 PROBLEM....: Hello, I have a Garmin Express application for Windows 10 x64, which requires the .Net Framework 4.5.2, this Garmin Express program includes the .Net framework 4.5.2 and everything is fully installed successfully. The problem is that when I start the Garmin express.exe...
  8. Problem with .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with .NET Framework: I am getting an error message "Failed to initialize Microsoft.Net Framework 4 or higher. Please try to reinstall it". If I go to "Turn windows features on or off" it shows NET framework 3.5. If I uncheck this I can't uninstall it and get error message"component store has been...
  9. .Net Framework Installation problem

.Net Framework Installation problem: C:\Windows\system32>Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /Source:F:\sources\sxs /all /LimitAccess Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.10240.16384 Image Version: 10.0.10240.16384 Enabling feature(s)...
  10. Net Framework Reinstall Problem

Net Framework Reinstall Problem: Hopefully this thread is in the right subforum, wasn't sure where .net framework falls under technically. Well hello there, thanks in advance for hearing me out, I got a strange issue that has left me stumped. I recently got a new laptop with Windows 10 (64 bit),...