Windows 10: A problem with the keyboard during games

Discus and support A problem with the keyboard during games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My keyboard ceases to function whenever i actually play a game. Before i wiped my pcs data out of exstence this problem never occured until now Like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vasco Euntai, Nov 21, 2018.

1. A problem with the keyboard during games

My keyboard ceases to function whenever i actually play a game.

Before i wiped my pcs data out of exstence this problem never occured until now

Like there isnt any lag in the game and I can still use my mouse and move the character around with just that but the keyboard on the other hand will sometims work and then completely stops out of thin air. Im even unable to type or use my keybaord for daily uses even when the game isnt active

Anyone got a solution to my problem

:)

Vasco Euntai, Nov 21, 2018

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Keyboard letters problem

Here are the first two steps you need to take:

• Try a different keyboard (or an external USB keyboard in case of a laptop)
    • See if the problem persists with the on-screen keyboard (osk.exe)

Frederik Long, Nov 21, 2018
  4. A problem with the keyboard during games

Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

A problem with the keyboard during games

1. A problem with the keyboard during games - Similar Threads - problem keyboard during

2. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  3. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  4. Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games: Hello,I have had keyboard input delay on my PC ever since I got it, about 2 years ago. It causes keyboard button presses to register late, or for longer than they are supposed to. This is especially noticeable while playing games but can happen anywhere as I have had a few...
  5. Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games: Hello,I have had keyboard input delay on my PC ever since I got it, about 2 years ago. It causes keyboard button presses to register late, or for longer than they are supposed to. This is especially noticeable while playing games but can happen anywhere as I have had a few...
  6. Keyboard problem during RDP connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard problem during RDP connection: Randomly, users stop their ability to type / pass text from their keyboard during an RDP connection to the server.Connection via RDP to Windows Server 2019Only restarting the server helps to keep the keyboard working. Somehow it can be solved so that this problem does not...
  7. PC Freezes During Gaming & Random fps problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezes During Gaming & Random fps problems: Pc keeps freezing up and we can't figure out why, have tried fresh install of windows to no avail.sfc /scannow turned up some corrupted files and then pc started freezing again a day later.Reinstalled windows and it happened again, another sfc /scannow and it found corrupted...
  8. Problem with keyboard keys in games

Problem with keyboard keys in games: Hello everybody I've been having problems with my movement in games for the longest time. Whenever I move around with the "WASD" keys, my movement stutters and it teleports me in a way I guess. I'm not sure how to describe this, but whenever I move, the game teleports me...
  9. Can the Windows Key on the keyboard be disabled during gaming?

Can the Windows Key on the keyboard be disabled during gaming?: Can the Windows Key on the keyboard be disabled during gaming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-the-windows-key-on-the-keyboard-be-disabled/0ed90e3a-ae58-4bef-8d8e-a3a693f6e3ac
  10. Keys on keyboard not working sometimes not working during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keys on keyboard not working sometimes not working during gaming: Hi, I have an EagleTec KG010 mechanical keyboard and sometimes when I would be running or driving a car in a game, I would try to turn right by pressing the "D" key and it wouldn't turn. I would then keep pressing it and it would finally turn. This only happens sometimes, and...