Windows 10: A program crashes AutoCAD then computer starts to slow and freeze then it eventually turns...

Discus and support A program crashes AutoCAD then computer starts to slow and freeze then it eventually turns... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I use AutoCAD, I get this error message: fatal error unhandled access violation reading 0x0010 exception at 83925C6Eh. Then my computer starts to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GetRektNoobs, Aug 19, 2020.

1. A program crashes AutoCAD then computer starts to slow and freeze then it eventually turns...

When I use AutoCAD, I get this error message: fatal error unhandled access violation reading 0x0010 exception at 83925C6Eh. Then my computer starts to slow. I check the task manager and all the services show suspended, the CPU percentage is stuck, and then the task manager crashes. After a while, my laptop freezes and I can't move the mouse or keyboard. Then it goes to black screen, I guess this is due to sleep mode, then I can't wake it up when I press the keyboard. I can't do anything so I always do a hard shutdown. How do I fix this?

Edit: I just tried putting the computer to sleep mode before opening autoCAD and I can wake it up

:)

GetRektNoobs, Aug 19, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 19, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 19, 2020
  4. A program crashes AutoCAD then computer starts to slow and freeze then it eventually turns...

autocad 2014 lt on windows 10 pro

Hi,

There are several reasons why a certain program will crash after updating your device. One of the possible reasons is a system conflict or incompatibility. To help you out in resolving this issue, we suggest that you repair the program and check if it helps.
    Follow the steps listed below:

• Type Programs and Features in the Search bar.
    • Select the AutoCAD program then click Repair.

A program crashes AutoCAD then computer starts to slow and freeze then it eventually turns... f7f98bbe-8605-4d5c-b426-ff93ce9dff17.png
    Let us know if you have other queries that we can assist you with.

Eileen Gal, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

A program crashes AutoCAD then computer starts to slow and freeze then it eventually turns...

1. A program crashes AutoCAD then computer starts to slow and freeze then it eventually turns... - Similar Threads - program crashes AutoCAD

2. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing Screen, eventual crash.: I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be...
  3. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing Screen, eventual crash.: I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be...
  4. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unexplained freezing, display turning off and on and eventual full PC crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unexplained freezing, display turning off and on and eventual full PC crash: Hello, I am here because I am not very experienced with troubleshooting crashes/BSoD etc.. and I was wondering if someone could please advise me on what to do to fix this. My PC is only 1.5 years old, all parts brand new except for the PSU which was second hand like new...
  6. Computer stuttering and eventually freezing

Computer stuttering and eventually freezing: Hello. So my computer has been stuttering then eventually freezing while using the computer. Funny thing is it does this when I am using a web browser and not when I am gaming. Or sometimes it just does it on it's own. WilliamDz provided me with a fix and it seemed to have...
  7. Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing

Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing: Hello. So this started to happen back in January of this year. But since it didn't occur that often I let the issue go, but recently it's been getting very bad where I had to force reboot my computer 8 times a day. Back in Jan we switched ISP and my computer started to...
  8. computer crashed when printing AutoCAD page

computer crashed when printing AutoCAD page: My windows 10 pc crashes every time i try to print a document from AutoCAD 2020 to an HP laserjet printer. It will print to a pdf just fine, and all other programs print fine. The error code for the crash is: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 3b...
  9. StartEd (A program to manage slow computer startups)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    StartEd (A program to manage slow computer startups): A couple of years ago my fairly new computer started to take forever to boot. Actually, boot time was okay, the problem was getting to the desktop and then waiting up to five minutes for the desktop to fully load to be able to launch anything! Looking for information on what...
  10. why autocad is not starting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why autocad is not starting?: autocad installing is failed what was a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/why-autocad-is-not-starting/d5a84f61-cf0a-41ef-b8d0-6b46d7102f90