Windows 10: a program named eewvfcc.exe running enormously.

Discus and support a program named eewvfcc.exe running enormously. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey, I install Windows 10 pro on my notebook for the first time. whenever I turn on my computer many of applications starts with windows. over there a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Abdur Rahman SALIM, Jul 21, 2021.

1. a program named eewvfcc.exe running enormously.

Hey, I install Windows 10 pro on my notebook for the first time. whenever I turn on my computer many of applications starts with windows. over there a program located in C:\users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming and named ''eewvfcc'' also perform with other start-up applicationslike this: whenever I open file explorer for eewvfcc in the path C:\users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming there has nothing named with that. In search for eewvfcc on the search bar it shows as below :I also perform Window's Virus & Threat protection for full scan but no threat found named that. I don't know what it is and what it

:)

Abdur Rahman SALIM, Jul 21, 2021

2. USB drive will not run exes.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you in solving the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you have installed any Antivirus in the Laptop.

I suggest you to run the program in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persist.

• Right click on the “.exe” file of the program and select properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for “Run in Compatibility mode”.
    • Select the Operating System from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Cannot run .exe files

I rebooted my computer and it downloaded some updates. When it restarted, I could no longer run any .exe files. When I click on one, it asks me which program I would like to use to run it. Obviously, there are no programs on the list it offers me. The
    weirdest part is that some downloaded applications (like chrome, thankfully) still run. Any suggestions on how I can fix this or what happened?

robotoverlord, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

a program named eewvfcc.exe running enormously.

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

a program named eewvfcc.exe running enormously.

1. a program named eewvfcc.exe running enormously. - Similar Threads - program named eewvfcc

2. running .exe command

in Windows 10 Customization
    running .exe command: I am using mingw compiler. while i am running a CC++ program works fine program it compiles successfully but when i ran it i am facing a problem.I am getting that access is denied.I tried reinstalling but nothing has changed.I am facing this problem when i am connected to...
  3. Enormous amount of ram being used with absolutely nothing running

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enormous amount of ram being used with absolutely nothing running: Seeing anywhere from 5GB to 12GB of ram usage with absolutely nothing running (no open programs, no taskbar programs). I have 24GB of ram total. Following along with comments from this thread, here are my RamMap and Resource Monitor Screenshots. RamMap ResourceMonitor Let...
  4. No exe files will run!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No exe files will run!: No exe files will run. This includes, Command Prompt, regedit, reset get started or anything else that has exe file during exicution. Using windows 10, on a hp envy laptop. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. Running a .exe with no GUI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running a .exe with no GUI: I use Linux on my home computer, but at most other places it’s Windows 10. I created a Python script to ask the user for a password and if it’s correct it’ll display my passwords. This is obviously insecure because the user could edit the file and see all the data that’ll be...
  6. Faulting application name: bad_module_info when trying to run exe installer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Faulting application name: bad_module_info when trying to run exe installer: Hello, I am using windows 10 with Kaspersky installed on it. Whenever I am trying to run any installer, the exe doesn't load and I receive the following event in event logger: Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting...
  7. Run program only by typing it's name (App Paths)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run program only by typing it's name (App Paths): Hi folks, I have some questions about the registry value "App Paths". HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ The value is used to specify programas that you can run only by typing the name of the program in the run command (WINDOWS + R)....
  8. RUN won't 'run' EXE files

in Windows 10 Support
    RUN won't 'run' EXE files: Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder. Same response on 3 different laptops. I have a history of the APP for these EXEs...
  9. Can't run .exe

Can't run .exe: An update to AVG was performed on our computer. After that ran, when we try to open any program we receive the message: xxxx.exe- Application error the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000135). Click OK to close the application. This occurs for any...
  10. Problem with running .exe files

Problem with running .exe files: Hi everyone, my friend having a problem with running .exe files. I thought it would be the best to ask here. He can't run .exe files. Sorry for my bad English. http://oi58.tinypic.com/spvnh1.jpg 20973