Windows 10: a program named eewvfcc.exe running enormously.

Discus and support a program named eewvfcc.exe running enormously. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey, I install Windows 10 pro on my notebook for the first time. whenever I turn on my computer many of applications starts with windows. over there a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Abdur Rahman SALIM, Jul 21, 2021.

1. a program named eewvfcc.exe running enormously.

Hey, I install Windows 10 pro on my notebook for the first time. whenever I turn on my computer many of applications starts with windows. over there a program located in C:\users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming and named ''eewvfcc'' also perform with other start-up applicationslike this: whenever I open file explorer for eewvfcc in the path C:\users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming there has nothing named with that. In search for eewvfcc on the search bar it shows as below :I also perform Window's Virus & Threat protection for full scan but no threat found named that. I don't know what it is and what it

:)

Abdur Rahman SALIM, Jul 21, 2021

2. USB drive will not run exes.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you in solving the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you have installed any Antivirus in the Laptop.

I suggest you to run the program in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persist.

• Right click on the “.exe” file of the program and select properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for “Run in Compatibility mode”.
    • Select the Operating System from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Cannot run .exe files

I rebooted my computer and it downloaded some updates. When it restarted, I could no longer run any .exe files. When I click on one, it asks me which program I would like to use to run it. Obviously, there are no programs on the list it offers me. The
    weirdest part is that some downloaded applications (like chrome, thankfully) still run. Any suggestions on how I can fix this or what happened?

robotoverlord, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

a program named eewvfcc.exe running enormously.

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

a program named eewvfcc.exe running enormously.

1. a program named eewvfcc.exe running enormously. - Similar Threads - program named eewvfcc

2. why have no name .exe running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why have no name .exe running?: I usually use the habit of not installing pirated software, always keep the firewall and windows defender open.But one day when I shut down my computer, I found that my computer might be running a .exe file without a name, I tried to find the file from the job manager, but I...
  3. why have no name .exe running?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why have no name .exe running?: I usually use the habit of not installing pirated software, always keep the firewall and windows defender open.But one day when I shut down my computer, I found that my computer might be running a .exe file without a name, I tried to find the file from the job manager, but I...
  4. why have no name .exe running?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe: I'm trying to run Rise of the Robots and many other DOS games using DOSBox for the first time in a long time, but it keeps telling me "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" why?! What's pissing me off is that I was able to run them before but now for some reason I...
  6. "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe

"This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe: I'm trying to run Rise of the Robots and many other DOS games using DOSBox for the first time in a long time, but it keeps telling me "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" why?! What's pissing me off is that I was able to run them before but now for some reason I...
  7. Exe default program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe default program: Hello, I somehow changed exe's default program. I tried to reset all extension to default but it still asks for a program to open an exe file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-default-program/1eb10ee0-04bd-4a27-992a-74a9c9e8b5c3
  8. Exe default program

Exe default program: Hello, I somehow changed exe's default program. I tried to reset all extension to default but it still asks for a program to open an exe file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-default-program/1eb10ee0-04bd-4a27-992a-74a9c9e8b5c3
  9. Exe default program

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Running a .exe with no GUI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running a .exe with no GUI: I use Linux on my home computer, but at most other places it’s Windows 10. I created a Python script to ask the user for a password and if it’s correct it’ll display my passwords. This is obviously insecure because the user could edit the file and see all the data that’ll be...