Windows 10: a purchase i made sometime ago was suddenly vanished.

Discus and support a purchase i made sometime ago was suddenly vanished. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; sometime agoI Dont Know A specific date I made a purchase for the game "Minecraft Dungeons", Nowadays Me and Friends want to play the game again but I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Noama Itay, Mar 26, 2023.

1. a purchase i made sometime ago was suddenly vanished.

sometime agoI Dont Know A specific date I made a purchase for the game "Minecraft Dungeons", Nowadays Me and Friends want to play the game again but I cant seem to be able to see the purchase or download the game.I can only think of 1 reason which is I might've purchased the game on a diffrent account or i purchased the game without a microsoft account connected any ideas?

:)

Noama Itay, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Candy Crush Saga - Microsoft Store - Purchased minutes ago

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that Candy Crush Saga shows as Purchased minutes ago in Store Library. We would like to inform that Microsoft Store adds all the installed apps to the Owned list that is the reason you might be seeing Purchased minutes ago for Candy Crush
    saga. The Owned list helps in finding the previously installed apps, and in case you wish to install any previously installed app, you can do that through Owned list.

However, you can hide the app from the Store library. Follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Microsoft Store, click on the
      Ellipsis (…).
    2. Select My Library.
    3. Under My Library, click on the
      Ellipsis (…)
      for Candy Crush Saga and select Hide.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 26, 2023
  3. Paid content vanished from Ovi Store

Frm India. And we have acess to those app long ago but now suddenly they vanished.....may be there is upgrade going on a purchase i made sometime ago was suddenly vanished. :)

tarunchadha---01, Mar 26, 2023
  4. Deba_107 Win User

a purchase i made sometime ago was suddenly vanished.

Wifi Vanishes suddenly - Windows 11

"My wifi keep vanishing in windows 11 and i have tried all possible solutions found on net. Wifi is okay since other devices are working well.. Wifi option just suddenly disappears"

Deba_107, Mar 26, 2023
Thema:

a purchase i made sometime ago was suddenly vanished.

1. a purchase i made sometime ago was suddenly vanished. - Similar Threads - purchase made sometime

2. I made a purchase for roblox and I never recieved it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made a purchase for roblox and I never recieved it: I made a purchase and on my Microsoft for roblox and never recieved it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-made-a-purchase-for-roblox-and-i-never-recieved/3ae96279-96f3-46dc-a2c0-813a0499078a
  3. I made a purchase for roblox and I never recieved it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I made a purchase for roblox and I never recieved it: I made a purchase and on my Microsoft for roblox and never recieved it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-made-a-purchase-for-roblox-and-i-never-recieved/3ae96279-96f3-46dc-a2c0-813a0499078a
  4. a purchase i made sometime ago was suddenly vanished.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a purchase i made sometime ago was suddenly vanished.: sometime agoI Dont Know A specific date I made a purchase for the game "Minecraft Dungeons", Nowadays Me and Friends want to play the game again but I cant seem to be able to see the purchase or download the game.I can only think of 1 reason which is I might've purchased the...
  5. a purchase i made sometime ago was suddenly vanished.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a purchase i made sometime ago was suddenly vanished.: sometime agoI Dont Know A specific date I made a purchase for the game "Minecraft Dungeons", Nowadays Me and Friends want to play the game again but I cant seem to be able to see the purchase or download the game.I can only think of 1 reason which is I might've purchased the...
  6. Wifi Vanishes suddenly - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Vanishes suddenly - Windows 11: "My wifi keep vanishing in windows 11 and i have tried all possible solutions found on net. Wifi is okay since other devices are working well.. Wifi option just suddenly disappears"...
  7. Bluetooth suddenly vanished

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly vanished: A few days ago my bluetooth disappeared completely from my laptop.I have tried the following solutions:- update driver bluetooth was hidden- Use bluetooth troubleshooter- reinstall bluetooth- use CSFUp to this moment nothing works.Please help...
  8. Manually-made F Driver vanished

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Manually-made F Driver vanished: Exactly what the title says. When I was purchasing my Laptop, I added an option to include 1 TB more space, and once I got my laptop, I used that Unassigned Partition space to a Partition I made myself, named F: Mah ComputahSorry about this jokish name.It worked fine, and...
  9. A microsoft purchase i made was not given to me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A microsoft purchase i made was not given to me: So i bought a copy of minecraft, and I saw that people are getting help for it here since microsoft owns it now. This is my only option left since the dedicated microsoft support staff for the game are ignoring my tickets and requests. I bought the game and it wont give it to...
  10. Made wrong purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Made wrong purchase: I wanted to buy Windows 10 Pro, but bought Windows 10 Home instead. Now I have both versions. One product key that I do not have any use for. (Windows 10 Home). Anyway to get a refund? or just credit for games or something......