Windows 10: a purchased movie from ms store will not play in vlc or vlc streamer

Discus and support a purchased movie from ms store will not play in vlc or vlc streamer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; A purchased movie from Microsoft Store will not play in vlc Player or vlc streamer... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WarrenGoyne, Jan 22, 2022.

1. a purchased movie from ms store will not play in vlc or vlc streamer

A purchased movie from Microsoft Store will not play in vlc Player or vlc streamer

:)

WarrenGoyne, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Shaluks Win User

vlc

I tried that but still cant download vlc from windows store. Thanks for ur suggestion man

Shaluks, Jan 22, 2022
  3. arges86 Win User
    VLC issue

I just installed a new video card last night, and everything seems to be working fine.
    I've got the latest drivers, software updates, blah blah blah.
    Except...

when i play a show/movie whatever in VLC, and i click to fullscreen the video file, the screen goes blank for a few seconds (3 to 4) before it comes back on. The audio also goes out as well (although thats probably because i'm using the audio pass-through feature of my video card).
    This has never happened before.
    I've updated VLC to the latest version, and re-installed it after i installed the new video card.
    Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

arges86, Jan 22, 2022
  4. cdawall Win User

a purchased movie from ms store will not play in vlc or vlc streamer

vlc screen shots with naming..

LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You

This is your question literally copied from your post to google. The very first link is the FAQ page for VLC that gives you step by step instructions on how to do exactly what you asked.

cdawall, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

a purchased movie from ms store will not play in vlc or vlc streamer

1. a purchased movie from ms store will not play in vlc or vlc streamer - Similar Threads - purchased movie store

2. VLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VLC: Why does my VLC Player keeps freezing in Windows 10? Could it be because of compatibility problems now that Windows 11 is available? Its been doing this for weeks and weeks now ive tried so much and even re-installed Windows....
  3. VLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VLC: Why does my VLC Player keeps freezing in Windows 10? Could it be because of compatibility problems now that Windows 11 is available? Its been doing this for weeks and weeks now ive tried so much and even re-installed Windows....
  4. VLC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. a purchased movie from ms store will not play in vlc or vlc streamer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a purchased movie from ms store will not play in vlc or vlc streamer: A purchased movie from Microsoft Store will not play in vlc Player or vlc streamer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-purchased-movie-from-ms-store-will-not-play-in/72a7d653-5273-45c4-8f39-82b02ef7fc38
  6. a purchased movie from ms store will not play in vlc or vlc streamer

a purchased movie from ms store will not play in vlc or vlc streamer: A purchased movie from Microsoft Store will not play in vlc Player or vlc streamer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-purchased-movie-from-ms-store-will-not-play-in/72a7d653-5273-45c4-8f39-82b02ef7fc38
  7. VLC is not opening

VLC is not opening: My VLC is not opening. I tried to restart the computer, and install the latest version. But still not opening. I can see VLC is open in the task bar, but not showing the media window. Hope someone can help me out, thanks!...
  8. WMP and VLC no longer play mp3s

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WMP and VLC no longer play mp3s: Just tried to play some music with WMP; wouldn't work. Just get a red X next to the track. But it worked fine a few minutes beforehand. Same with VLC. VLC actually plays the track but no sound comes out. Using the AISO3ALL driver for my DAW and all audio I/O goes through my...
  9. VLC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    VLC: I have played 3 dvd,s on my pc.I put another dvd in,and it wont open.So i uninstalled VLC.I then reinstalled from Microsoft store.I cannot find it.Its always on my desktop,nothing there.Even been into all apps,nothing....
  10. Movie Maker files won't play on WMP or VLC or Naver Media

Movie Maker files won't play on WMP or VLC or Naver Media: I have old videos recorded while on vacations the last 10 years. Most with a Sony CamCorder. Many are video clips of the same place or thing. So I used Windows Movie Maker to combine like subject matter in to a single movie. The original files are MPEG files, and they save as...