Windows 10: A quarter of the Scrabble board is missing; where the advertisement was on the right side

Discus and support A quarter of the Scrabble board is missing; where the advertisement was on the right side in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I bring up Scrabble on Facebook the right hand quarter of the of the Scrabble is hidden.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertSparling3, Feb 6, 2020.

1. A quarter of the Scrabble board is missing; where the advertisement was on the right side

When I bring up Scrabble on Facebook the right hand quarter of the of the Scrabble is hidden.

:)

RobertSparling3, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Scrabble fail to load properly playing through facebook....

Hi Dai,

This issue might have occurred because of browser cache and temporary files. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to Scrabble?
    • Have you tried playing Scrabble through Facebook app?

I suggest you to try using Facebook app and play Scrabble check if you face issue while loading the game. Also try resetting Microsoft Edge.

Resetting Microsoft Edge will clear Cache cookies and browsing history etc. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
            “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear”
            under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if the issue related to game Scrabble resolves by the above steps. so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Scrabble Game

No, it doesn't include a Scrabble game... I'm not a gamer, as such, but I do like Solitaire, Mahjong and Scrabble

I posted a suggestion, how do you get the feedback link?

Jack Smook, Feb 6, 2020
  4. A quarter of the Scrabble board is missing; where the advertisement was on the right side

Scrabble

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • What exactly happens when you try to load scrabble?
    • If you are using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer, have you tried using any other web browser to test?
    As of now, I would suggest you to try any other web browser and check if you are able to load scrabble. If not, I would request you to attach a screen shot of the problem to this post so we can further research on the issue and assist you accordingly.

How to include a screenshot in your post

Please revert with more information to assist you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

A quarter of the Scrabble board is missing; where the advertisement was on the right side

1. A quarter of the Scrabble board is missing; where the advertisement was on the right side - Similar Threads - quarter Scrabble board

2. Wheres the right side co pilot and why it is still on the center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wheres the right side co pilot and why it is still on the center: i just updated my laptop 2 days ago, and i was expecting it to the co pilot to be in the right side, i even did the VivaTool but it did not work for me, How to enable co pilot on the right side of the taskbar? without using vivatool...
  3. Wheres the right side co pilot and why it is still on the center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wheres the right side co pilot and why it is still on the center: i just updated my laptop 2 days ago, and i was expecting it to the co pilot to be in the right side, i even did the VivaTool but it did not work for me, How to enable co pilot on the right side of the taskbar? without using vivatool...
  4. wheres the side tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wheres the side tab: so I want to use eset banking and payment protection and read this Welcome to the secured browserThe secured browser protects your personal data while using online banking or payment websites. It provides additional security for banking transactions, credit card numbers and...
  5. Right side of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of screen: So when i load My games from windows 10 . Then i click the right side of the screen it brings me back to windows. It also not just one game its all of them. Ive been trying to work out if theres some boarder system that i need to turn off. Can anyone help me workout where I’m...
  6. I have advertisements appear in the right side of laptop desktop. ho to stop it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have advertisements appear in the right side of laptop desktop. ho to stop it: I have advertisements appear in the right side of laptop desktop. ho to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-advertisements-appear-in-the-right-side-of/b2261ac6-eeeb-4e66-b04d-eb5c203c0ca9
  7. I have advertisements appear in the right side of laptop desktop. ho to stop it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have advertisements appear in the right side of laptop desktop. ho to stop it: I have advertisements appear in the right side of laptop desktop. ho to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-advertisements-appear-in-the-right-side-of/3c484a01-56cd-43d8-a7d3-411c9076ee6e
  8. scrabble app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scrabble app: can someone help me , I cant play scrabble keep getting 337 and 339 notifcations, I love playing every day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrabble-app/1ae9601d-ab1e-4712-b5f9-29fb7a1f5e11
  9. scrabble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scrabble: ihave a scrabble that use to work on window 7 but now I have window 10 it freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrabble/4ffde06c-b5df-4f1a-a1d5-74cc463b7374
  10. scrabble in facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scrabble in facebook: I have scrabble in facebook and it is on my desktop,my Tablet and my laptop. It works great on desktop and Tablet, It will not load on laptop. and that is where I have always played it the most. It workd fine then all of a sudden it would not load,, can this be fixed?...