Windows 10: a question about a PhotosApp file

Discus and support a question about a PhotosApp file in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i found a file after searching “photos” in my file explorer and found a file called PhotosApp. it’s an .etl file and was created on the 5th of april... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/socksgrowonbushes, Apr 15, 2021.

1. a question about a PhotosApp file

i found a file after searching “photos” in my file explorer and found a file called PhotosApp. it’s an .etl file and was created on the 5th of april this year. what is it? do i need to be concerned? i’m concerned it’s my personal photos from my iphone because i plugged my phone into my computer and trusted it. i don’t want my photos on my laptop for personal reasons. any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/socksgrowonbushes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/socksgrowonbushes, Apr 15, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

a question about a PhotosApp file

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

a question about a PhotosApp file

1. a question about a PhotosApp file - Similar Threads - question PhotosApp file

2. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    question about recovering files: Ok so awhile back I saw a video explaining how to make a hidden folder and secure it. Basically alt+0160 and then add files into it and goto cmd and apply +s +h attributes. So at the time I thought hell thats a great idea lets hide some stuff on flash drive. So I put a bunch...
  3. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about recovering files: Ok so awhile back I saw a video explaining how to make a hidden folder and secure it. Basically alt+0160 and then add files into it and goto cmd and apply +s +h attributes. So at the time I thought hell thats a great idea lets hide some stuff on flash drive. So I put a bunch...
  4. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question about sorting files

Question about sorting files: So over the years I have took a ton of photos but I have been lazy and never sorted them so they are all on my PC mixed up anyway I am sorting them now but as I click each file while Ctrl to pick multiple at times the PC starts copying the selected files which is making this...
  6. Question About a File in Windows

Question About a File in Windows: I Found A file in C/users/<username>/appdata/local named recently-used.xbel Whats This Can u please tell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-a-file-in-windows/e9500079-af96-4dda-88a4-0483da26e62c
  7. Question about File History

Question about File History: I have recently started using File History. It works well, in the background, with no problems. I have recovered files, also with no problems. I have a very large folder 138 GB which it skips, even though it's on the list of files to back up. Is there any limitation to...
  8. A question about the prefetch files

in Windows 10 Support
    A question about the prefetch files: What happens when you remove the prefetch files? Does this cause the system to stop? 94945
  9. Question about dump files

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about dump files: Hi , is there does anyone knows how can i translate my sistem information and dump files to english ? I'm trying to fix these BSOD problems im having but i cant get the help i need because my information is in spanish sadly. If anyone could lend me a hand i would...
  10. Question about file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about file explorer: Have recently opgraded from Windows 7 to windows 10. Most works fine, except the new file explorer. When I open a map, in the navigation panel on the left side, I have a list of maps, files, quick access, libraries, network links, recent maps and files etc etc. What I...