Windows 10: A question about an item in Microsoft Store: Oculus Touch.

Discus and support A question about an item in Microsoft Store: Oculus Touch. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Does anyone know when or if the Oculus Touch will be back in stock on the Microsoft Store?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by James12183, Mar 15, 2020.

1. A question about an item in Microsoft Store: Oculus Touch.

Does anyone know when or if the Oculus Touch will be back in stock on the Microsoft Store?

:)

James12183, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Oculus Rift Demo price(s) at Microsoft Stores

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to get a demo of the Oculus Rift VR headset. However, you have contacted the technical forum where we just troubleshoot on the technical issue. I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Store support team. Please refer
    the article
    Contact Microsoft Store Support
    to get in touch with the Microsoft Store support team.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Store adds new Oculus Rift VR demos powered by Windows 10

Source: Microsoft Store adds new Oculus Rift VR demos powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Mar 15, 2020
  4. KaiDennis Win User

A question about an item in Microsoft Store: Oculus Touch.

Try again later. Something happened at our end. Microsoft store

Bought minecraft windows 10 edition for the Oculus touch on the windows store but can't install it and im not sure why.

This has been happening for the last 5 weeks and i've:

• SFC scannow
    • Restarted microsoft store apps and microsoft store services
    • Deleted microsoft Software distribution folder
    • Reset microsoft store app
    • Updated windows
    Specs just in case:

GTX 1060 6gb

16GB RAM

i7

KaiDennis, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

A question about an item in Microsoft Store: Oculus Touch.

1. A question about an item in Microsoft Store: Oculus Touch. - Similar Threads - question item Microsoft

2. A question about Microsoft Store and Windows Spotlight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A question about Microsoft Store and Windows Spotlight: I have read that in order for the Windows Spotlight feature to work properly, Microsoft Store must be enabled in the Background Apps settings. However, I have had it set to "off" for months now and the Windows Spotlight feature seems to work fine.Should I allow the Microsoft...
  3. A question about Microsoft Store and Windows Spotlight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A question about Microsoft Store and Windows Spotlight: I have read that in order for the Windows Spotlight feature to work properly, Microsoft Store must be enabled in the Background Apps settings. However, I have had it set to "off" for months now and the Windows Spotlight feature seems to work fine.Should I allow the Microsoft...
  4. question about microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    question about microsoft store: why did you build the Microsoft store? We could just use the website to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-microsoft-store/f024450e-425d-4136-889c-4d9517b09193
  5. question about microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about microsoft store: why did you build the Microsoft store? We could just use the website to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-microsoft-store/f024450e-425d-4136-889c-4d9517b09193
  6. question about microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Question about the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the Microsoft Store: Hi everybody Is there a way to check the status of a update when a app/game is updating? In my case a game called sea of thieves. Any help would be apricated...
  8. Question about buying games in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Question about buying games in Microsoft Store: Dear Microsoft! I never bought any games via Microsoft store before and I have two question. For example I want to buy Forza Horizon 3 for PC; in the store page, there are 3 options: - FH3 Deluxe edition - shown, but not avialable?! - FH3 Standard - FH3 Ultimate edition...
  9. Basic question about microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Basic question about microsoft store: If I login in microsoft store, is going to be only for the store or for the whole system? submitted by /u/Chuil01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ervu3c/basic_question_about_microsoft_store/
  10. Question about the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about the Microsoft Store: A new game called the Outer Worlds will be released next week on only the Epic Store and the Microsoft store. I'm thinking of buying it on the Microsoft store because I don't want to support Epic, but I've heard some concerning things about the Microsoft store and I want to...