Windows 10: A question about licence of microsoft fonts in windows 10

Discus and support A question about licence of microsoft fonts in windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I used a font from microsoft font in a project with a client, It is Bahnschrift font and my windows 10 virsion is not activited• Is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by youssef sanad, May 31, 2022.

1. A question about licence of microsoft fonts in windows 10

Hello everyone,I used a font from microsoft font in a project with a client, It is Bahnschrift font and my windows 10 virsion is not activited• Is my use correct?• If it isn't correct -- how to contact with microsoft customer service to tell them that I use it before I know the licence?• Do I have to pay for these last uses? or what should I do now to stay in safe?I am confused, please if you have any idea tell me!!

:)

youssef sanad, May 31, 2022

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, May 31, 2022
  3. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 31, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

A question about licence of microsoft fonts in windows 10

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, May 31, 2022
Thema:

A question about licence of microsoft fonts in windows 10

1. A question about licence of microsoft fonts in windows 10 - Similar Threads - question licence microsoft

2. A question about licence of microsoft fonts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A question about licence of microsoft fonts in windows 10: Hello everyone,I used a font from microsoft font in a project with a client, It is Bahnschrift font and my windows 10 virsion is not activited• Is my use correct?• If it isn't correct -- how to contact with microsoft customer service to tell them that I use it before I know...
  3. A question about licence of microsoft fonts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A question about licence of microsoft fonts in windows 10: Hello everyone,I used a font from microsoft font in a project with a client, It is Bahnschrift font and my windows 10 virsion is not activited• Is my use correct?• If it isn't correct -- how to contact with microsoft customer service to tell them that I use it before I know...
  4. Question about digital licences

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about digital licences: I was wondering how digital licences work in this scenario: PC1 has W10 activated with microsoft account (digital licence tied to account) with harware info from PC1 on the server. First question: Can I remove the microsoft account used to activate Windows? If so, what...
  5. about Windows 10 using licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about Windows 10 using licence: I know a company in my city with more than 50 employees had purchased 50+ laptops from Amazon with windows installed and using it for business purposes such as software development, customer service, etc. I would like to know is it legal to use preinstalled windows laptop...
  6. Win 10 licences question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 licences question: Hey all, My computer is currently using Enterprise Win 10 but I have not been able to update since 1803 build as it keeps spitting errors at me and now I have run into a situation where a software I am using requires the latest 1909 build that I still cannot install. Just...
  7. Windows 10 licence install question

Windows 10 licence install question: Hi, I have a question regarding Windows 10 installs but I am struggling to find the best way to word the issues, so I hope that I have made myself clear – if not, please accept my apologies. My basic question is… do I actually NEED to have 2 different Windows 10 licences to...
  8. Windows 10 Partition and Licence question

Windows 10 Partition and Licence question: I thought I had set my laptop up for a lifetime of data use but it's obviously caught up with me now. I attach a screenshot of my partitions below and have a few questions: 1. I don't understand what the 'Disk 0 Partition 3' is? 2. If I wanted to hypothetically reduce C...
  9. Win 10 licence question

Win 10 licence question: I own a retail copy of Win 7 Home Premium, for which I still have the DVD and licence key. I upgraded to Win 10 during the free period. I am building a new PC, and am trying to work out if I can transfer the licence for Win 10 from my old PC to the new build. I have three...
  10. Licence questions about home premium retail version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licence questions about home premium retail version: Hello I have windows 7 home premium , but apparently it is OEM, so cannot take to another machine or when I do a big upgrade. If I do the windows free upgrade to windows 10, it is still apparently tied to the computer. I was looking at buying windows 10 home premium...