Windows 10: A Question About My Install Key

Discus and support A Question About My Install Key in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; over the past, lets say, 6 years I've had my windows install on a Hard drive and I've finally splurged on an M.2 ssd. My Pc is a cyber powered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Coolant5164, Mar 19, 2020.

1. A Question About My Install Key

over the past, lets say, 6 years I've had my windows install on a Hard drive and I've finally splurged on an M.2 ssd. My Pc is a cyber powered pre-built, but the windows install key didn't come pre linked to the computer. What I mean by this is that the key is printed on a sticker on the side of my pc case, and I had to manually enter it in to certify my copy of windows. I was wondering if, when I do install windows on my new ssd, if I could migrate the key to the new ssd.

submitted by /u/Coolant5164
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Coolant5164, Mar 19, 2020

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Mar 19, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 19, 2020
  4. A Question About My Install Key

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

A Question About My Install Key

1. A Question About My Install Key - Similar Threads - Question Install Key

2. My Question is About Nvidia Driver Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Question is About Nvidia Driver Installation: Dear Microsoft CommitteeBefore Answering my Issue let's quick review my Laptop Specifications Model: HP Laptop Pavilion 15-bc200neRam: 16 GB RamRom: 1 TB +256 NVME SSDProcessor: Core i7-7th GenerationGraphic Driver: IntelR HD Graphics 630Window Install: Window 10 HomI am...
  3. My Question is About Nvidia Driver Installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Question is About Nvidia Driver Installation: Dear Microsoft CommitteeBefore Answering my Issue let's quick review my Laptop Specifications Model: HP Laptop Pavilion 15-bc200neRam: 16 GB RamRom: 1 TB +256 NVME SSDProcessor: Core i7-7th GenerationGraphic Driver: IntelR HD Graphics 630Window Install: Window 10 HomI am...
  4. Question about installed programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about installed programs: So, I installed Windows 11 and decided to under volt my gpu. I installed Aida64 extreme and i did not save a desktop shortcut because i do not like those. Restarted my pc and I tried to run my aida64 exe file.spent 10 min to search for a way to find my exe somewhere...
  5. question about keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about keys.: Normally I have the function keys f6,f7,f7 to control volume but for some reason now they simply don't work, I never used to need to hold down the fn key and when I do it still doesn't work. The keys themselves are still functional. It just seems as though they do different...
  6. question about keys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question about keys.: Normally I have the function keys f6,f7,f7 to control volume but for some reason now they simply don't work, I never used to need to hold down the fn key and when I do it still doesn't work. The keys themselves are still functional. It just seems as though they do different...
  7. Question about activation keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about activation keys: Im about to finish buliding my first pc, and i was looking for a cheaper method of getting the keys (i don't want to pay 100$+) where should i get cheap keys from? And are those websites trusted and safe? Or is there a way to get free keys? submitted by /u/hot_dwag [link]...
  8. Question about a product key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about a product key: So this random guy that I have never met before but have spoken to a small handful of times randomly gave me a Windows 10 Pro key as well as Enterprise for as he put it, an early Christmas present . The guy says he works with computers and stuff and cited this as to how he...
  9. Question About My Win10 Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question About My Win10 Key: Hello everyone. I bough my Windows 10 key online a year ago and because of a video I have watched recently I wanted to search the key online to see if there are any results. It turns out someone managed to steal my key to publish it for free on the internet.I want to try...
  10. Question about install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about install: I have the Windows 10 ISO on DVD ready to clean install. I have never upgraded or did a clean install as of yet. I am now running Windows 7 SP1. I read that I can now use my Windows 7 key to clean install 10. But what I want to do is upgrade my PC first with a new motherboard...