Windows 10: A QUESTION About pc softwares

Discus and support A QUESTION About pc softwares in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; there is this app I am looking at and it says Microsoft gold certified partner and is it a scam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by abhaybhullar, Mar 11, 2019.

1. A QUESTION About pc softwares

there is this app I am looking at and it says Microsoft gold certified partner and is it a scam

:)

abhaybhullar, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 11, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 11, 2019
  4. A QUESTION About pc softwares

cricut craft room software

Hi Bobbie,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding with your concern accessing a third party software. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Have you already installed the software on your Windows 10?
    • Is it the first time you tried accessing your software on your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried contacting your software developer to have the option to access your software?

If you already installed the software on your PC, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    . This will give steps in repairing and uninstalling your application.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

A QUESTION About pc softwares

1. A QUESTION About pc softwares - Similar Threads - QUESTION softwares

2. Question about software installers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about software installers: Should all software installers be run with administrator privileges to avoid problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-software-installers/06cf3289-bdd0-44a3-b1ea-6caef224a313
  3. Question about software installers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about software installers: Should all software installers be run with administrator privileges to avoid problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-software-installers/06cf3289-bdd0-44a3-b1ea-6caef224a313
  4. Question about software installers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key: Hi there Dear Community:My son recently found an older computer in the trash, that still had usable hardware. I got it working again, but found that the OS was some Windows 10 Enterprise, that was not activated.I went online a purchased a $25 Windows 10 Pro Retail Key from a...
  6. Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key

Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key: Hi there Dear Community:My son recently found an older computer in the trash, that still had usable hardware. I got it working again, but found that the OS was some Windows 10 Enterprise, that was not activated.I went online a purchased a $25 Windows 10 Pro Retail Key from a...
  7. Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. A QUESTION ABOUT INCOMPATIBLE THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE WHEN DOING A FULL UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A QUESTION ABOUT INCOMPATIBLE THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE WHEN DOING A FULL UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11: ABOUT THIRD-PARTY PROGRAMS: I heard somewhere that programs not compatible with Windows 11 will be uninstalled during the full upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. Is this true--requiring me to check all the third-party apps I've installed for compatibility up-front--or...
  9. A QUESTION ABOUT INCOMPATIBLE THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE WHEN DOING A FULL UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11

A QUESTION ABOUT INCOMPATIBLE THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE WHEN DOING A FULL UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11: ABOUT THIRD-PARTY PROGRAMS: I heard somewhere that programs not compatible with Windows 11 will be uninstalled during the full upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. Is this true--requiring me to check all the third-party apps I've installed for compatibility up-front--or...
  10. I had a question on the Western Digital Life guard software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I had a question on the Western Digital Life guard software: I was wondering if anybody can help me out here with this issue I'm not sure if this is bad or not if someone can tell me on the Western Digital Data Lifeguard I have a not available and it's my m.2.ssd I was wondering if anybody knows what that means by chance I'm going to...