Windows 10: A Question From Windows 7

Discus and support A Question From Windows 7 in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; In 2014, SIW2 was working with a "program" called RE64. Unfortunately, I lost track of where the development of RE64 led. Yesterday, I was attempting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by TinyFootPrint, Mar 9, 2020.

1. A Question From Windows 7

In 2014, SIW2 was working with a "program" called RE64. Unfortunately, I lost track of where the development of RE64 led. Yesterday, I was attempting to put together a bootable USB drive with Macrium Reflect and I remembered RE64. I have tried to find it with regard to Windows 10 but drew a blank. Since SIW2 is a member of this forum, I thought this was the logical spot to inquire as to it's existence and whether or not it had been adapted for use with Windows 10.
    Can anyone please fill me in. If there's a thread that I need to follow to get up to speed, please let me know that as well.
    My OS: Windows 10, x64 Pro, version 1909, Build 18363.657.

:)

TinyFootPrint, Mar 9, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

A Question From Windows 7

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

A Question From Windows 7

1. A Question From Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Question

2. Microsoft one drive question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft one drive question: Microsoft one drive is not, connected. Rather than input a pin I opt to go to other and input my password. When I click on other the one drive just keeps on running and does not go to the next screen to let me input my password....
  3. Microsoft one drive question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft one drive question: Microsoft one drive is not, connected. Rather than input a pin I opt to go to other and input my password. When I click on other the one drive just keeps on running and does not go to the next screen to let me input my password....
  4. Microsoft one drive question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have no question. I found a profound error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no question. I found a profound error: The current Windows picture is showing Eiffel Tower in Paris. The description is KAUSTEIN, Austria. I think the administrator needs the geography classes....
  6. I have no question. I found a profound error

I have no question. I found a profound error: The current Windows picture is showing Eiffel Tower in Paris. The description is KAUSTEIN, Austria. I think the administrator needs the geography classes....
  7. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  8. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  9. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

10. My laptop is having questionable problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is having questionable problems: I have been having a problem in my laptop where it suddenly closes it self off randomly when I am gaming, It is very annoying. When I am playing online, sometimes my laptop turns off and also temporally cuts out the internet from my laptop. And I am not playing such high...