Windows 10: A Question From Windows 7

Discus and support A Question From Windows 7 in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; In 2014, SIW2 was working with a "program" called RE64. Unfortunately, I lost track of where the development of RE64 led. Yesterday, I was attempting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by TinyFootPrint, Mar 9, 2020.

1. A Question From Windows 7

In 2014, SIW2 was working with a "program" called RE64. Unfortunately, I lost track of where the development of RE64 led. Yesterday, I was attempting to put together a bootable USB drive with Macrium Reflect and I remembered RE64. I have tried to find it with regard to Windows 10 but drew a blank. Since SIW2 is a member of this forum, I thought this was the logical spot to inquire as to it's existence and whether or not it had been adapted for use with Windows 10.
    Can anyone please fill me in. If there's a thread that I need to follow to get up to speed, please let me know that as well.
    My OS: Windows 10, x64 Pro, version 1909, Build 18363.657.

:)

TinyFootPrint, Mar 9, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

A Question From Windows 7

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

A Question From Windows 7

1. A Question From Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Question

2. Question re: Recovery partitions, Macrium

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Question re: Recovery partitions, Macrium: My project is to clone my HDD C: to a new, larger SSD. I think I have things pretty well figured out, but I am not comfortable with the situation in my current Recovery Partition. Below is a pic of my current partitioning scheme. [img] As far as I can figure out, the...
  3. Question Windows showing past toast notifications again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question Windows showing past toast notifications again: Hey, I'm having kind of a weird problem with Windows 10 So, during the day, I receive several toast notifications for emails, Slack message, Skype, etc. And that's great But occasionally, at some point of the day, for some reason, I start getting all the past notifications...
  4. A few questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A few questions: Hi there! I am a 19-year old student studying Level 3 Print Media & Journalism in the UK, a Creative Media course. I recently purchased a HP Stream 11 laptop, which arrived yesterday. I bought it to do my college work during this period of all schools + colleges being...
  5. Backup options and questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backup options and questions: I recently added a SSD and an old HDD to my computer I will call the old HDD "HDD2" and the newer HDD "HDD1". I was able to successfully copy Windows to the SSD and HDD2 from HDD1. I then removed Windows from HDD1, which I am keeping for "data". I want to use HDD2 for...
  6. [Question] Is storage sense safe?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    [Question] Is storage sense safe?: Hey guys Today, I just found an option called "storage sense" in my settings that I never used before. So I decided to use it to see what it does actually to my storage, and I clicked on "Clean now" option. However, it cleaned up about 3 GB of my space which was really...
  7. Simple question about installing 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple question about installing 10: I just built a new pc and have a SSD and a regular drive. Everything is new. Will Windows 10 installer allow me to pick to install in on my SSD or should I unplug the other hard drive to avoid it going onto that one? Thanks! submitted by /u/Moldenkewillremain [link]...
  8. Question about updating windows 10 version.

Question about updating windows 10 version.: What happens if I update my windows 10 to the latest version? Is it equivalent to a fresh windows 10 installation? (But files will not be deleted). The reason I'm asking is because I've been having this "Class not registered" error when opening literally any apps on my...
  9. Microsoft Account Question+ PC Profile question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Question+ PC Profile question: Greetings everyone, I hope you are well. Recently I lost all access to my microsoft account which i'm still trying to gain access to. I'm still able to log into my pc via pin code and that is great. I keep getting alerted about the pc not being able to sign into the...
  10. Question about robocopy

Question about robocopy: Hi everyone, I have a problem with robocopy command: i want to make a script for a backup but i only want the most recent files to be copied, i used to do it with the xcopy command with /d parameter but i have some memory issues. Here is an exemple: xcopy "D:\Exemple"...