Windows 10: a question regarding itunes files

Discus and support a question regarding itunes files in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i was looking through my album artwork folder and inside of it were a bunch of folders with names like cache and customs and cloud and so on. i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/socksgrowonbushes, Mar 31, 2021.

1. a question regarding itunes files

i was looking through my album artwork folder and inside of it were a bunch of folders with names like cache and customs and cloud and so on. i was hoping to get an explanation as to what these are? i’ve opened them and they just list a bunch of random numbers. any help would be appreciated because i’m really worried

submitted by /u/socksgrowonbushes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/socksgrowonbushes, Mar 31, 2021
  2. fafa21 Win User

itunes buring a cd???

yeah other buring apps work and it's just a dvd burner. i can export the playlist but i cant load it into anything els cus itunes saves the play list as a notepad file. it will only open in itunes.

fafa21, Mar 31, 2021
  3. RickC Win User
    iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

a question regarding itunes files

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

a question regarding itunes files

1. a question regarding itunes files - Similar Threads - question regarding itunes

2. A question regarding BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A question regarding BIOS: Hi , Good evening! I am having a problem with my windows 10 bios HP pavilion laptop. My bios doesnt have the advanced tab and whenever i follow a tutorial from google or YouTube it always plays a beep sound. Any help will be appreciated and please tell me how i can unlock the...
  3. Question regarding BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  4. Question regarding BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  5. Question regarding taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding taskbar: I currently have a three monitor setup and I only want two taskbar, is it possible to do that in Window? submitted by /u/ToSaKuMiRK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krb8o2/question_regarding_taskbar/
  6. Questions regarding the Windows 10 ISO file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Questions regarding the Windows 10 ISO file: Yes yes indeed! I want to download the Windows 10 ISO file. Question: when I do that, does it download the full install, so when ever I need to do an In-Place repair, I don't have to download the whole thing all over again? Also, can I install this on another Drive other...
  7. Question regarding saved searches in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question regarding saved searches in File Explorer: When I perform a search in File Explorer such as the one below, there is a "Search Tools" tab displayed. Then I save the search. ext:.mp4 OR .mov, modified:2/1/2015 .. 2/28/2015 Now when I double click on the saved search, it finds the same files, but there is no "Search...
  8. Help regarding itunes and file permissions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help regarding itunes and file permissions: hello everyone! as the title says, i am having an issue regarding itunes and file permissions. I am trying to edit the mp3 tags on my iphone but whenever i open the edit option it does not let me change anything. i looked up a solution on google and found the issue is most...
  9. Question Regarding Ordering of Elements in autounattend.xml File

in Windows 10 Support
    Question Regarding Ordering of Elements in autounattend.xml File: I ran into an odd issue trying to setup a machine with an unattended setup. Setup bombed very near the start saying that it could not load the disk information (sorry, I neglected to capture the exact message). I double, triple, quadruple checked my autounattend.xml through...
  10. Question Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question Regarding Bluetooth: Hi guys. Just a quick question as i can't seem to find an answer on the web. I'm on latest November build for W10 Pro and Bluetooth is automatically on with no option to toggle it on or off. I've turned off the Bluetooth services etc but still it won't go off. Bit unsure why...