Windows 10: A Quetion about uppercase

Discus and support A Quetion about uppercase in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Do you know how to make uppercases automatic? is it even possible to do on windows? submitted by /u/HighVoltage22 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HighVoltage22, Apr 12, 2021.

1. A Quetion about uppercase

Do you know how to make uppercases automatic? is it even possible to do on windows?

submitted by /u/HighVoltage22
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HighVoltage22, Apr 12, 2021

2. Nokia 7220: only uppercase in contact search

Hi.

All of my contact list looks like this:

"Mom"

"Friend"

and so on.

when I start filtering contact list, the phone use only upper case, and when I press

"FR", the "Friend" contact didn't find.

I need press "F", then "#" to lowercase and only then other letters.

Have any method to change uppercase\lowercase chain here?

for example, when I write sms all ok - first letter after point in uppercase, other lowercase without annoying # pressing.

michigun---01, Apr 12, 2021
  3. AndreTen Win User
    How to get Windows 10 to spell check uppercase words.

Hi Apheration and welcome to Ten Forums A Quetion about uppercase :)

My spell checker works for me. And on words with caps on, too. My setting is default (although I have second language installed).
    We can go step by step from settings (check language, if spelling language is installed, then Keyboard (under devices) if spell is enabled.

A Quetion about uppercase [​IMG]

AndreTen, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

A Quetion about uppercase

Windows 10 spell checker no longer checks uppercase words

Hi Sarah,

To know why the spell checker no longer checks uppercase words on your computer, kindly answer these questions:

• What was your operating system before upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Was it like this right after upgrading, or did it take place after updating Windows 10?
    Let's take a look at the Spelling settings on your computer to understand this further. Follow these steps:

• Click on the Start button.
    • Open Settings.
    • Select Devices.
    • Go to Typing.
    • See if both items are switched on.
    You can refer to this image:

A Quetion about uppercase bc9333ab-3f4d-4b42-954e-6ad55e17c49a.png

Keep us posted.

Ruz San, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

A Quetion about uppercase

1. A Quetion about uppercase - Similar Threads - Quetion uppercase

2. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?: Since windows 10 RE was not able to fix it and no backups exists.Plan is to make bootable USB drive where i need product key....how to find that?Just to try if chkdsk /F/R would fix the problem.I just just doubt a bit can i find my PC all mounted drives when i start-up via...
  3. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?: Since windows 10 RE was not able to fix it and no backups exists.Plan is to make bootable USB drive where i need product key....how to find that?Just to try if chkdsk /F/R would fix the problem.I just just doubt a bit can i find my PC all mounted drives when i start-up via...
  4. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to change text from all uppercase and lower case in windows 11 onenote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change text from all uppercase and lower case in windows 11 onenote: So i use one note extensively and i cannot find an option to select a text and make it all caps or all lowercase, and it is absolutely frustrating cuz i use this to emphasize important thinfs in my notes and helps me to retain the information better visually....
  6. How to change text from all uppercase and lower case in windows 11 onenote

How to change text from all uppercase and lower case in windows 11 onenote: So i use one note extensively and i cannot find an option to select a text and make it all caps or all lowercase, and it is absolutely frustrating cuz i use this to emphasize important thinfs in my notes and helps me to retain the information better visually....
  7. Why can't I name all of my folders in uppercase?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I name all of my folders in uppercase?: I'm obsessive about organization. I use folders a lot but only some let me name them using all caps, and I want themall that way, or, ideally, I want to be able to use both, eg BUYER Documents SELLER Documents. I'm using Windows 7. Help! Please :...
  8. Why can't I name all of my folders in uppercase?

Why can't I name all of my folders in uppercase?: I'm obsessive about organization. I use folders a lot but only some let me name them using all caps, and I want themall that way, or, ideally, I want to be able to use both, eg BUYER Documents SELLER Documents. I'm using Windows 7. Help! Please :...
  9. I cant type a lowercase "Q" it does not work im only able to hold shift and do uppercase

I cant type a lowercase "Q" it does not work im only able to hold shift and do uppercase: I cant type "Q" in lowercase I can only type it capital using shift. I checked and I have all updates and i have a wired keyboard and windows 11 please help...
  10. this quetion applies to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    this quetion applies to windows 10: sorry my system is windows 10 ver 1903 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-quetion-applies-to-windows-10/a16e8204-7985-4e80-91f7-94717433acf9