Windows 10: A quick query re updatin6 to Windows 10 2004

Discus and support A quick query re updatin6 to Windows 10 2004 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro - Windows Version Number: 1909 (OS Build 18363.836) A pretty new user of Windows 10 and I've held back on updating to version 2004 for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pacman23, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Pacman23 Win User

A quick query re updatin6 to Windows 10 2004

Windows 10 Pro - Windows Version Number: 1909 (OS Build 18363.836)

A pretty new user of Windows 10 and I've held back on updating to version 2004 for the moment by deferring Feature Updates for a few weeks in WIndows Update / Advanced Options. I now get this message in Windows Update. Is this nessage displayed because I've deferred updates or because my ThinkPad T450s is singled out as a system which has identified but as yet unresolved issues with 2004?

A quick query re updatin6 to Windows 10 2004 [​IMG]

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Iain

:)

Pacman23, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 1, 2020
  4. A quick query re updatin6 to Windows 10 2004

Is there any way i can get Flight simulator 2004 to run under windows 10.

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are not able to play Flight Simulator 2004 in windows 10.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to reinstall the Flight Simulator 2004 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the installation files from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I also suggest you to refer the link on flight simulator 2004 won’t run in windows 10 replied by
    SteveLuxton on August 22 2015.

flight simulator 2004 wont run in windows 10

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

A quick query re updatin6 to Windows 10 2004

1. A quick query re updatin6 to Windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - quick query updatin6

2. Quick Access in Windows Explorer query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access in Windows Explorer query: Hi guys, Hopefully an easy one, although I couldn't find the answer online anywhere at all...I have added a few folders to my Quick Access, but go to attach an email or upload a document, as soon as the Window opens to locate the document, the bar on the left is scrolled all...
  3. windows 10 2004 query

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 2004 query: i want to ask that should i install windows 10 2004 version because i have heard that it have many bugs and many apps are uninstalled while downloading update and there is problem while connecting bluetooth devices....
  4. A quick query

in Windows 10 Customization
    A quick query: In the Control Panel > Colour Management it has settings for gamma brightness etc etc and the font stuff too. Now what i would like to know is why when I set mine to what I find comfortable and easy to read the next time I start the machine those settings have gone back to...
  5. A quick query

in Browsers and Email
    A quick query: Have obviously touched something but heck knows what see pic how can I revert the darn windows please. 92873
  6. Browser Query re installing Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Query re installing Windows 10: I have been nervous about installing Windows 10 on my desktop computer but feel it would probably be better to take the plunge before July. At the moment I use Internet Explorer for an email address I use to register for websites and Firefox for my general emails and Chrome...
  7. Query re activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Query re activation: I have installed for the second time the preview and ran updates but the build remains as 10070 or something like that - anyone know what the dickens is going on because my desktop updated to the 102** build and self activated. The other thing is I am now being asked for...
  8. Quick query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Quick query: I have a friend who has a very low monthly broadband download limit and is not able to download large updates like the current Creator for example without chewing through her allowance in no time flat. Now her brother has a superlative and very large download capability...
  9. Just a quick query

in Windows 10 Support
    Just a quick query: I came across this article in HTG and am wondering if Ubuntu or any other Linux OS system can be run on a) a 10 system dual boot b) can it be installed on hardware that is specifically made to be only supporting 10 (and any future system) How to Install and Use the Linux Bash...
  10. Quick query

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick query: I just found this article How to Disable SMBv1 and Protect Your Windows PC From Attack and checked my settings and he box is still ticked so should I uncheck that box for file sharing?? 92087