Windows 10: A quick question about windows 10 activation and windows accounts.

Discus and support A quick question about windows 10 activation and windows accounts. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am building a custom computer. If I install windows 10 from a usb using the iso tool, and I already own windows `10 on an old computer. could I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CharlieT_1, Dec 6, 2018.

1. A quick question about windows 10 activation and windows accounts.

I am building a custom computer. If I install windows 10 from a usb using the iso tool, and I already own windows `10 on an old computer. could I use my Microsoft account to activate the new version or do i need to buy windows 10 again

:)

CharlieT_1, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Yeah they blacklisted the insider keys at RTM, so u need to activate it again. They're using KMS server activation, so there's only handful of keys.

If you don't have any luck I can show another quicker method...lol

Pill Monster, Dec 6, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

A quick question about windows 10 activation and windows accounts.

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

A quick question about windows 10 activation and windows accounts.

1. A quick question about windows 10 activation and windows accounts. - Similar Threads - quick question activation

2. Question About Account Activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question About Account Activity: I can't seem to find where to send this question to Microsoft. I keep going in documentation loops so I'll post it here: I got an email recently that said there was a request for a code to sign into my account and I don't remember making that request. It said something like...
  3. Question About Account Activity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question About Account Activity: I can't seem to find where to send this question to Microsoft. I keep going in documentation loops so I'll post it here: I got an email recently that said there was a request for a code to sign into my account and I don't remember making that request. It said something like...
  4. Question About Account Activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Quick Question about Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quick Question about Windows: Hi Just wondering if you could pass a question onto your CEO Satya Nadella.... "Looking towards the future do you think that it is feasible to anticipate that an operating system will be developed which will actually be stable, providing functionality that will be reliable...
  6. Question About Windows 10 Pro Activation With Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question About Windows 10 Pro Activation With Microsoft Account: I had to purchase a Win10 Pro key for a laptop at our company. I had to log in to my company's Microsoft account to purchase the product. Now that it is activated it says that Win10 is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. Does the Microsoft...
  7. Question about Windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about Windows 10 activation: Is it possible to activate Windows 10 home by Windows 10 Pro product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-windows-10-activation/536e7b15-17e1-4281-9844-9fd85dccd0c0
  8. Question about activating Windows 10 License with a local account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about activating Windows 10 License with a local account: I currently have a local account on my newly built PC. I have never previously and do not want to link my Microsoft account to my PC. If I activate Windows 10 now on my local account, what happens to my key? Can I add my Microsoft account later to back up the key to my...
  9. Quick question about a local account username.

Quick question about a local account username.: If I set my username to, for example, HeyEveryone. Would it show up like that at the login screen and as a file name? Capital letters and all? Or does it make everything lowercase automatically? submitted by /u/SilentAssaultX [link] [comments]...
  10. Question about Windows 10 Activation???

Question about Windows 10 Activation???: I bought a Asus laptop (model X555LAB) a while back. Had the hard drive fail on me countless times and factory resetted it many times. A while back I decided to delete windows and replace it with linux. Just now, I decided to remove linux and reinstall windows 10 (which came...