Windows 10: A Quick Win7 question.

Discus and support A Quick Win7 question. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yeah, I know I probably should post this in Sevenforums but...…. lol, I've forgotten my password for it and never go there anymore, plus I know a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by indianacarnie, May 6, 2018.

1. A Quick Win7 question.

Yeah, I know I probably should post this in Sevenforums but...…. lol, I've forgotten my password for it and never go there anymore, plus I know a lot of you still use it if only in a VM. So...…

My brother in law is installing 7 on a new machine he's building for a friend. His friend bought the parts and just gave them to him. My question : he wants to install it (7) on a Nvme drive. The drive was NOT seen by Win7 to install to, so he's installing it on a spinner and wants to try cloning/transferring it to the Nvme drive after the updates are finished. Will he be able to do that? I THOUGHT 7 didn't have the capability to be installed on a Nvme or to take advantage of the speed etc. Anyway...….. will he be wasting his time to even try?

:)

indianacarnie, May 6, 2018
Thema:

A Quick Win7 question.

1. A Quick Win7 question. - Similar Threads - Quick Win7 question

2. quick question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quick question: On Windows 10, when installing updates there will come a time when you're forced to install them only options being sleep, install and restart, or install and shut down, and this comes within a month or 3 weeks but another way I can turn off my PC is if I press the power...
  3. quick question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    quick question: On Windows 10, when installing updates there will come a time when you're forced to install them only options being sleep, install and restart, or install and shut down, and this comes within a month or 3 weeks but another way I can turn off my PC is if I press the power...
  4. quick question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Quick question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick question: I personally haven't had it happen to me, but I'm still asking anyways. Can video files on Windows 10 get corrupted with time and not play anymore? I have a Windows 10 and have a bunch of old videos.And if so, can you restore it without installing any apps?...
  6. Quick question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick question: I personally haven't had it happen to me, but I'm still asking anyways. Can video files on Windows 10 get corrupted with time and not play anymore? I have a Windows 10 and have a bunch of old videos.And if so, can you restore it without installing any apps?...
  7. Quick question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick question: All the apps on my taskbar and desktop just randomly went white (changed to the paper looking thing) for a second then came back. Is this normal and has it happened to anyone else? submitted by /u/Gamingkiller99 [link] [comments]...
  8. Quick question about upgrading a Win7 computer to Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick question about upgrading a Win7 computer to Win10: My main desktop right here is running Windows 10 Pro, but my old desktop is still on Windows 7 Ultimate since I never really had any need to upgrade it to win10. But now I've got some (paid) software that requires Windows 8 or higher, so I'm looking to upgrade that old...
  9. Quick question..

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick question..: It seems for some reason that I can't expand the start menu horizontally. Vertical is fine but it's not moving in the horizontal direction past one column. Here's how I set it up: 1 Upgraded Win8.1 to 10240 with an ISO 2 Tried to add/mod the start menu and it just will...
  10. Quick Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Question: I have a strange question, however, I feel that this might help me from losing my mind. Does anyone on this forum live near New Orleans (north or south shore), Louisiana? I need some help fixing issues on my laptop. Thank you for your time! 72746