Windows 10: A random I appeared on my desktop and i cant seem to get rid of it after the latest windows...

Discus and support A random I appeared on my desktop and i cant seem to get rid of it after the latest windows... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mirelurk-Fish [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mirelurk-Fish, Apr 8, 2021.

1. A random I appeared on my desktop and i cant seem to get rid of it after the latest windows...

/u/Mirelurk-Fish, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Partzzz Win User

Help! Random desktop scrollbar appeared

Hi,
    After last night my icons were suddenly arranged as if in list mode (as if you had clicked ctrl+alt+6 on the desktop)
    now that its been put back, then this random scrollbar has appeared to the right and i cannot seem to get rid of it, please help !

A random I appeared on my desktop and i cant seem to get rid of it after the latest windows... [​IMG]

Cheers,
    Patrick

Partzzz, Apr 8, 2021
  3. I have a second "ghost" desktop in Windows 10. I do not know where or when it appeared and cannot get rid of it. How do I get rid of it?

Recently, a "ghost" desktop has appeared on my computer. It shows a list of a number of website tabs behind my desktop icons. Clicking on the exit "X" does not get rid of it. Nothing seems to get rid of it. Can anyone suggest a solution?

DougPowers, Apr 8, 2021
  4. A random I appeared on my desktop and i cant seem to get rid of it after the latest windows...

How do i rid of the grey box in the top left of my desktop?

Hi,

It's odd for a random grey box to show up on your desktop after the last update occurred on your computer. It could also be a software installed on your computer that's causing for it to appear. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your
    concern by providing the answers to these questions:

• Did you start noticing the grey box after or prior the latest update?
    • What were the updates that have been installed on your computer?
    • Have you installed any software prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve your concern?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of the grey box?

In the meantime, we suggest that you create a new user profile and see if the issue persists on it. Here is the
    article on how to create a one.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

A random I appeared on my desktop and i cant seem to get rid of it after the latest windows...

1. A random I appeared on my desktop and i cant seem to get rid of it after the latest windows... - Similar Threads - random appeared desktop

2. Invisible box randomly appeared and I can't get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible box randomly appeared and I can't get rid of it.: I was working on FL Studio 20 earlier and while I was working, an invisible box appeared from the task bar with only a shadow marking where it is. I tried everything I could, even task manager, but it won't go away. Its hitbox blocks everything behind it, making it...
  3. Invisible box randomly appeared and I can't get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible box randomly appeared and I can't get rid of it.: I was working on FL Studio 20 earlier and while I was working, an invisible box appeared from the task bar with only a shadow marking where it is. I tried everything I could, even task manager, but it won't go away. Its hitbox blocks everything behind it, making it...
  4. A small window appears on my desktop which I can't close. How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A small window appears on my desktop which I can't close. How do I get rid of it?: Just upgraded to windows 11. I have an issue. Kindly see this image. There is a small object appearing on the screen. next to chromeI can't close it. its a window of some sorts. I can only resize it as follows.Please tell me how to get rid of it. It is ruining the new...
  5. A small window appears on my desktop which I can't close. How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A small window appears on my desktop which I can't close. How do I get rid of it?: Just upgraded to windows 11. I have an issue. Kindly see this image. There is a small object appearing on the screen. next to chromeI can't close it. its a window of some sorts. I can only resize it as follows.Please tell me how to get rid of it. It is ruining the new...
  6. install failed and I cant get rid of it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    install failed and I cant get rid of it: I was installing Ark Survival evolved on my pc when I shut it off. the files are now somewhere and I cant find them to uninstall them. If this was only like 10 gigs I would not care but it is 100 gigs so any help to get rid of it would be appreciated. submitted by...
  7. Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it.: Hi my name is Philip, I started up my laptop running windows 10 this morning and a F/ Information symbol appeared. I cant close it and it to is over laid over every program. I have attached a screen shot of it. I scanned the computer with my bull guard anti virus to no...
  8. I cant seem to get support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant seem to get support: I just recently bought the Minecraft Java edition for my computer, I am confused because I purchased it and the transaction went through but I was unable to log in and play the game. there was a different Gamertag to that account that has the game. The confirmation was using...
  9. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT: please guys i need help I downloaded cracked ccleaner and I got this floxif virus and I can't get rid of it it's getting worse and worse.... please it's urgent...
  10. i cant get to my actual desktop after reseting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cant get to my actual desktop after reseting: I tried to reset my pc yesterday but it said there was an error and put me on a blue screen and not able to get onto my pc . There was no system recovery made before I reset the pc so it wasn't an option, ive tried most things but they don't work. I think I might have...