Windows 10: A random image picker

Discus and support A random image picker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So the schools got cancelled in our country because of the coronavirus and we decided to carry on teaching online. We will be using Google Hangouts and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nightoul, Mar 22, 2020.

1. nightoul Win User

A random image picker

So the schools got cancelled in our country because of the coronavirus and we decided to carry on teaching online. We will be using Google Hangouts and sharing screen with the students. I was wondering if I could find a programme (a simple image viewer) which would allow me to randomly open images. I teach little kids and I want to be able to show them a picture of, say, Jack, and another picture of, say, a swimming activity, so that they could say a sentence "Jack is swimming." Obviously I need both images to open at the same time and both at random. I was thinking that I would prepare in advance two separate folders, one for the nouns and one for pictures with verb activities.
    Do you have an idea how this could be done quickly and efficiently? Thank you!

:)

nightoul, Mar 22, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Mar 22, 2020
  3. How can I make my list picker full mode window to appear above popup?

I am using a list picker in popup. But when I click on list picker, its full mode opens behind popup. How can I make my list picker full mode window to appear above popup

RashmiAgarwal, Mar 22, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

A random image picker

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

A random image picker

1. A random image picker - Similar Threads - random image picker

2. FIle UI Picker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIle UI Picker: Hello, My File picker has an issues. Every time i am trying to upload a file on WhatsApp, there application does not display the files and does not respond. I have to close the app using task manager. Kindly assist me....
  3. New app picker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New app picker: Help me!!!i downloaded and installed the latest version of windows 11 in the insider program. Even so, I still don't have the new app menu feature new app picker , while other features still work4/9/2022...
  4. New app picker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New app picker: Help me!!!i downloaded and installed the latest version of windows 11 in the insider program. Even so, I still don't have the new app menu feature new app picker , while other features still work4/9/2022...
  5. How to disable the lockscreen background picker and advertisements? (Image attached.)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable the lockscreen background picker and advertisements? (Image attached.): [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/js4k4gttz5m61.jpg?width=3264&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=72af1830eef06d49e6434a576302fcb6246621c8 submitted by /u/MyHomeworkIsDueToday [link] [comments]...
  6. color picker

in Windows 10 Customization
    color picker: hello, It will be very usefull to have a windows tool with we could select a colour to have its hexdecimal code, or to pick the color into the clipboard to use in the apps. Samuel...
  7. Is there a way to insert costum images in the emoji picker?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to insert costum images in the emoji picker?: Just like discord, or whatsapp where u can add costum emojis. Can you do it on windows too? submitted by /u/deniscerri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k65tcy/is_there_a_way_to_insert_costum_images_in_the/
  8. picker host not working

picker host not working: picker host not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picker-host-not-working/900b4760-01b9-4416-abb6-66f3f2d2c461
  9. Changing the default picker

Changing the default picker: To be completely clear about which one I mean, it's this. It's awfully outdated, maybe older than me, and very painful to use. I've seen the color pickers for some linux distros and would like to change the default one. I've seen answers on this site that apparently you can...
  10. Color picker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color picker: Hi, is there a color picker tool in Fresh Paint or Paint 3D to pick an existing color on the photo and place that color on another area of the photo? Thanks much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-picker/e26e9e01-706c-4593-be3c-5cbe54883c40