Windows 10: A random sweb search bar appeared on my desktop home screen

Discus and support A random sweb search bar appeared on my desktop home screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG] there' a search bar on top of the screen as you can see i went to control panel and even there i couldn't find web browser app or search bar to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Brandon_02toh, Jul 20, 2020.

1. A random sweb search bar appeared on my desktop home screen

A random sweb search bar appeared on my desktop home screen [​IMG]

there' a search bar on top of the screen as you can see i went to control panel and even there i couldn't find web browser app or search bar to uninstall it please help.

:)

Brandon_02toh, Jul 20, 2020

2. Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Ge285 Win User
    Search icon does not appear on the task bar

I have a laptop and a recently I bought a desktop Pc running windows 10 home edition. The search icon (next to the windows symbol) does not appear on the task bar on the Pc. It does show on the laptop however. Why is it that? I click on the task bar
    with the right button of the mouse and a list appears containing the “search” link on the laptop but that does not appear on the Pc. Also the “cascade windows”, “Show windows stacked” and “show windows side by side” appear grey that is inactive. Both laptop
    and Pc run windows 10 Home edition. Could it be something wrong with the installation? I bought the Pc (a Dell inspiron) recently and today I installed the software. But why is it that the search icon does not show on the task bar and actually it is missing
    from the list that appears when I click on the task bar with the right button of the mouse? Any help would be welcome.

Ge285, Jul 20, 2020
  4. A random sweb search bar appeared on my desktop home screen

Search Bar on the Desktop Screen

I have search bar all of a sudden on my desktop screen. It has a Chrome, Bing, Youtube, Amazon, Ebay, and Facebook icons followed by a search bar followed by the current temperature. How do I remove this?

PavelDrazila, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

A random sweb search bar appeared on my desktop home screen

1. A random sweb search bar appeared on my desktop home screen - Similar Threads - random sweb search

2. My search bar is appearing weirdly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My search bar is appearing weirdly: Why is the search bar appearing like this ? How to solve this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-is-appearing-weirdly/25d61a77-eba5-4ff0-ad3c-dbd5fd852b15
  3. A background or backfill appears on my search bar

in Cortana
    A background or backfill appears on my search bar: Please tell me why is this appears suddenly and disappear when I put the cursor on itThanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-background-or-backfill-appears-on-my-search-bar/0e9cb334-f6d2-451f-aaae-70e9b40db5c6
  4. Windows search Bar not appearing on main screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows search Bar not appearing on main screen.: Hi I have this issue that 90% of the time when I switch on my computer, the windows search bar appears on a secondary screen monitor 1. To fix it I need to switch monitor 1 to my main screen, then set monitor 2 to my main screen. This keeps happening almost every time I...
  5. Program bar randomly appears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program bar randomly appears: Whenever I watch YouTube on my HP Pavillion or Netflix the progress bar randomly pop up on its on without me touching the mouse has anybody ever heard this problem before...
  6. Why is this search bar on my Home Screen? It just appeared and I don’t know how it got here.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is this search bar on my Home Screen? It just appeared and I don’t know how it got here.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luca0130 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyxaj1/why_is_this_search_bar_on_my_home_screen_it_just/
  7. Search Bar at the top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar at the top of my screen: Hello, I recently opened my windows 10 and found a search bar at the top of my screen. Other apps' full screen don't go to the top of the screen either. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of it? Here's a screen shot: [ATTACH]...
  8. Random Search Bar at the Top of My Screen

Random Search Bar at the Top of My Screen: Hi! Well... I have some random search bar from RANDOM website! I don't know where does it comes from. Well, let me tell you the story my sister was using my laptop and she was downloading some random files randomly well like free games? I guess.. well then she...
  9. Random Bing Results appear on Search Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Bing Results appear on Search Bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MysteryBoBCat69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipzwcy/random_bing_results_appear_on_search_bar/
  10. Random search bar at the top of my screen saying "Search the web..."

Random search bar at the top of my screen saying "Search the web...": Only a few hours ago, I have been seeing a search bar at the top of my screen saying "Search the web..." It first appeared when I installed an app. Along with the app being installed, another app called "Chromium" also installing itself not soon after. I have tried disabling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pc home screen

2. Pc desktop home page

3. computer home screen

4. pc homepage screen,
  5. home screen pc,
  6. desktop home screen