Windows 10: A real person?

Discus and support A real person? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How does one actually talk to someone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-real-person/f3922fd4-78bf-48c1-a327-022de9939050 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TammyBeamer, Nov 10, 2018.

1. A real person?

How does one actually talk to someone?

:)

TammyBeamer, Nov 10, 2018

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 10, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 10, 2018
  4. A real person?

thebluebumblebee, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

A real person?

1. A real person? - Similar Threads - real person

2. give me contact with real person from support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    give me contact with real person from support: give me contact with real person from support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-contact-with-real-person-from-support/ee8ff132-ce57-491c-8cb7-a13a5bca1638
  3. give me contact with real person from support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    give me contact with real person from support: give me contact with real person from support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-contact-with-real-person-from-support/ee8ff132-ce57-491c-8cb7-a13a5bca1638
  4. How do I talk with a real person regarding a lost delivery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I talk with a real person regarding a lost delivery: I can't seem to connect with anyone - just a loop of go online, phone, we are closed and my delivery is lost. Is there a contact number that a real person answers or email address to send concerns to?...
  5. How do I talk with a real person regarding a lost delivery

How do I talk with a real person regarding a lost delivery: I can't seem to connect with anyone - just a loop of go online, phone, we are closed and my delivery is lost. Is there a contact number that a real person answers or email address to send concerns to?...
  6. Can I cancel MSN.com by ralking to a real person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I cancel MSN.com by ralking to a real person?: I have tried the suggested method to cancel my account but seem to be going around in circles. How can I talk to a real person to cancel before this account is renewed?HELP...
  7. Can I cancel MSN.com by ralking to a real person?

Can I cancel MSN.com by ralking to a real person?: I have tried the suggested method to cancel my account but seem to be going around in circles. How can I talk to a real person to cancel before this account is renewed?HELP...
  8. Can I cancel MSN.com by ralking to a real person?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How can I speak to a real person?

How can I speak to a real person?: I have a lot of problems with Microsoft and I haven't come across a single helpful article. Every piece of "instruction" available on your website is incorrect as soon as the first step. I want an open dialogue with a real customer service representative so that I can get...
  10. How can I speak to a real person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I speak to a real person?: I have a lot of problems with Microsoft and I haven't come across a single helpful article. Every piece of "instruction" available on your website is incorrect as soon as the first step. I want an open dialogue with a real customer service representative so that I can get...