Windows 10: A real person?

Discus and support A real person? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How does one actually talk to someone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-real-person/f3922fd4-78bf-48c1-a327-022de9939050 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TammyBeamer, Nov 10, 2018.

1. A real person?

How does one actually talk to someone?

:)

TammyBeamer, Nov 10, 2018

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 10, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 10, 2018
  4. A real person?

thebluebumblebee, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

A real person?

1. A real person? - Similar Threads - real person

2. The Sheer Difficulty iof trying to talk to a Real Person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Sheer Difficulty iof trying to talk to a Real Person: My name is Ken and all I want to do is switch out of S Mode on this ASUS L210MA-DB01 laptop. The main issue is that everytime I navigate through my settings to go the activation section and click the go to store button; the store pops up in a different window then when I...
  3. The Sheer Difficulty iof trying to talk to a Real Person

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Sheer Difficulty iof trying to talk to a Real Person: My name is Ken and all I want to do is switch out of S Mode on this ASUS L210MA-DB01 laptop. The main issue is that everytime I navigate through my settings to go the activation section and click the go to store button; the store pops up in a different window then when I...
  4. The Sheer Difficulty iof trying to talk to a Real Person

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can I Talk to a Real Person?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I Talk to a Real Person?: My name is Ken and all I want to do is switch out of S Mode on this ASUS L210MA-DB01 laptop. The main issue is that everytime I navigate through my settings to go the activation section and click the go to store button; the store pops up in a different window then when I...
  6. Can I Talk to a Real Person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Talk to a Real Person?: My name is Ken and all I want to do is switch out of S Mode on this ASUS L210MA-DB01 laptop. The main issue is that everytime I navigate through my settings to go the activation section and click the go to store button; the store pops up in a different window then when I...
  7. Can I Talk to a Real Person?

8. Microsoft Account Locked 35 Days Now. No help from a real person, tell me to fill out...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Locked 35 Days Now. No help from a real person, tell me to fill out...: Account locked suddenly 35 days ago. Filled out account recovery and reinstatement forms. Had this account since 1999, can't access emails, microsoft 365, xbox live, skype, NOTHING. No tech support can help, says its a security issue. I do no know what else to do, have filled...
  9. Speaking to a real person

Speaking to a real person: How do I speak to an agent? I have an issue, and I've tried all the online solutions. I managed to speak to an agent once, but then it never worked again.if anyone has a solution, the problem was Microsoft store not installing any of my apps. the code that it gives me is;...
  10. Frustrated by inability to reach a real person at Microsoft with Unresolvable any other way...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frustrated by inability to reach a real person at Microsoft with Unresolvable any other way...: I have a Microsoft Account that's attached to a defunked email account that was canceled years ago. It's only now that I'm trying to sync up a new laptop that I'm realizing I 1no longer recall the password to the account 2 have absolutely NO way to recover the password using...