Windows 10: A Real Problem . . .

Discus and support A Real Problem . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I run Windows 10 Pro. This may be a little of subject, but I don't know where else to turn? This is to the TotalAV company. Let me start out, by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Feb 14, 2020.

1. A Real Problem . . .

I run Windows 10 Pro. This may be a little of subject, but I don't know where else to turn?

This is to the TotalAV company. Let me start out, by saying. I have a fully licensed
    version of Norton AntiVirus. I've been seeing a small box, in the upper right hand
    corner, of my screen. It says. "Get the latest 2020 version of TotalAV".

It, would just not stop. So, I thought. I'll go ahead and install it, but not use it.
    So, I installed it. But, before it did a scan. A window popped-up, saying your trial
    period is over. I just can't win. So, I uninstalled TotalAV. And, now I'm getting
    that small window again, saying the same message.

Would you please, stop it! I'm not sure how you do it over the internet?
    But, please stop it.

Can you send me an email saying, you will help me. I would also appreciate, your sending me an email. Saying, you got my message. Or better yet. Send me an email, saying it's done. Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Feb 14, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 14, 2020
  3. About 1080 and i7

Not a list of suggested parts, just something thrown together real quick. $1887.87
    System Builder

thebluebumblebee, Feb 14, 2020
  4. adonis08 Win User

A Real Problem . . .

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

A Real Problem . . .

1. A Real Problem . . . - Similar Threads - Real Problem

2. LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING: I just bought a new MSI KATANA 17,3 laptop, 64 bit system, x64 based i7 13620H cpu 2.4 ghz, 16 gb ram, 1 tb hd running win 11.NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4060 8GB. Despite being powerful enough It can't process real time audio. I have tried every optimization possible. I use VIRTUAL...
  3. LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING: I just bought a new MSI KATANA 17,3 laptop, 64 bit system, x64 based i7 13620H cpu 2.4 ghz, 16 gb ram, 1 tb hd running win 11.NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4060 8GB. Despite being powerful enough It can't process real time audio. I have tried every optimization possible. I use VIRTUAL...
  4. I have had a real problem that has been going on for 9 months, yes 9 months of continuous hell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had a real problem that has been going on for 9 months, yes 9 months of continuous hell: I have had a real problem that has been going on for 9 months, yes 9 months of continuous hell. I bought an Asus VivoBook laptop from one of the companies with the following specifications: 256 GB SSD 8 GB RAM 11th Generation Intel Core i3 processordisplay of the problem: The...
  5. I have had a real problem that has been going on for 9 months, yes 9 months of continuous hell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have had a real problem that has been going on for 9 months, yes 9 months of continuous hell: I have had a real problem that has been going on for 9 months, yes 9 months of continuous hell. I bought an Asus VivoBook laptop from one of the companies with the following specifications: 256 GB SSD 8 GB RAM 11th Generation Intel Core i3 processordisplay of the problem: The...
  6. Enormous problem with real time protection.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enormous problem with real time protection.: Hello, I have an enormous problem with my whole windows! I can't disable Real time protection even not temporarily! when I press it it just bounces back again. I found an article in microsoft community Windows Defender "Real Time Protection" will not disable - Microsoft...
  7. Problem with Windows Defender Real-Time Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with Windows Defender Real-Time Protection: [ATTACH] I have problem with windows defender real-time. What am I supposed to do with this? [Original Title: sfc scan result translation into human language]...
  8. Real Problem - Probably with Win 10 Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Real Problem - Probably with Win 10 Settings: If got an exasperating problem. First I thought it was my LibreOffice. Open a spreadsheet and it opens it at cell AMJ3293 (or whatever the bottom far right number is).Scroll to the far left and I can see my spreadsheet, but it won't stay there. It wants to keep going back to...
  9. Problem with real time scanning and NTLite software.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with real time scanning and NTLite software.: Hello, I have the following problem with windows defender real time scanning when this is turned on it make NTLite software slow to make A ISO file for windows. Any help would be great. Thanks Matthew...
  10. Not so much of a real problem....but

in Windows 10 Support
    Not so much of a real problem....but: Greetings, If I have done this right, there should be a snip of two folders The folder on the right, displaying the full size picture of the album cover is how all of my music files used to be displayed. The folder on the left is how they are now displayed. This changing of...