Windows 10: A Real Problem . . .

Discus and support A Real Problem . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I run Windows 10 Pro. This may be a little of subject, but I don't know where else to turn? This is to the TotalAV company. Let me start out, by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Feb 14, 2020.

1. A Real Problem . . .

I run Windows 10 Pro. This may be a little of subject, but I don't know where else to turn?

This is to the TotalAV company. Let me start out, by saying. I have a fully licensed
    version of Norton AntiVirus. I've been seeing a small box, in the upper right hand
    corner, of my screen. It says. "Get the latest 2020 version of TotalAV".

It, would just not stop. So, I thought. I'll go ahead and install it, but not use it.
    So, I installed it. But, before it did a scan. A window popped-up, saying your trial
    period is over. I just can't win. So, I uninstalled TotalAV. And, now I'm getting
    that small window again, saying the same message.

Would you please, stop it! I'm not sure how you do it over the internet?
    But, please stop it.

Can you send me an email saying, you will help me. I would also appreciate, your sending me an email. Saying, you got my message. Or better yet. Send me an email, saying it's done. Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Feb 14, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 14, 2020
  3. About 1080 and i7

Not a list of suggested parts, just something thrown together real quick. $1887.87
    System Builder

thebluebumblebee, Feb 14, 2020
  4. adonis08 Win User

A Real Problem . . .

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

A Real Problem . . .

1. A Real Problem . . . - Similar Threads - Real Problem

2. My problem is as follow: USB drives shown as devices without real manufacturer, i have...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My problem is as follow: USB drives shown as devices without real manufacturer, i have...: Hi to everybody! I think all started after the last windows update, have any idee of what is the problem? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-problem-is-as-follow-usb-drives-shown-as/5eb3f1d2-a7c4-4ecb-bc64-e0768fb6b6fb
  3. The Real Problem With Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Real Problem With Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered: This Is the Real Problem With Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-Tered so the real problem that i got is this could not allocate 2,346.365,000 the version of this game is the gog version so can anyone help me with this error please...
  4. Real time protection problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real time protection problem: Real time protection (under windows defender settings) won't turn on, its's probably disabled or sth, how to turn it on?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/real-time-protection-problem/b012a5bb-51eb-4d82-a5ec-e34dc181463f
  5. Print Management missing from Windows 10 Administrative Tools (Real Problem here is I cant...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Management missing from Windows 10 Administrative Tools (Real Problem here is I cant...: Windows 10 Here- I Every time my computer is turned-on after a shutdown I have to spend hours trying to get my printer functioning once again. I have to driver removal tool and my driver installation tool from the Brother Website for the correct printer. IF, I am...
  6. help how do i fix this problem. it's been a real problem for the past

in Windows 10 Support
    help how do i fix this problem. it's been a real problem for the past: [img] help how do i fix this problem. it's been a real problem for the past 112839
  7. Windows Defender real time scanning problem with USB flash drives?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender real time scanning problem with USB flash drives?: Has anybody else had any issues when using USB flash drives with antivirus real time scanning? Today I was putting my flash drive back to factory settings using Diskpart. Everything went as expected until after I completed the full format to FAT32. The last line in Diskpart I...
  8. Is "Let's Cross This One of your List" a problem or is it real?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is "Let's Cross This One of your List" a problem or is it real?: I keep getting this error? message encouraging me to update Windows. It does not look valid to me. Is it? What should I do to get rid of it (I keep clicking "Remind Me Tomorrow"). [img] 101520
  9. Not A Real Problem, Just annoying One!

in Windows 10 Support
    Not A Real Problem, Just annoying One!: I have switched from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home, and all went well with the exceptions of a few do's and don't. The annoying issue it when I want to shut down the computer. At the lower left side there is the "Windows 10 logo" that I click on to make the shut down....
  10. Microsoft's real problem with mobile isn't (just) devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's real problem with mobile isn't (just) devices: The future of secure, modern Windows apps needs to go beyond Surface. At the Microsoft shareholders' meeting last week, some unhappy Windows phone fans who also happen to be shareholders asked CEO Satya Nadella what Microsoft was doing for the consumer market on its own...