Windows 10: A really helpful tip for Dedicated gpu user's

Discus and support A really helpful tip for Dedicated gpu user's in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey guys, Iv seen a lot of people complaining of some logon.ui running on their dgpu or maybe like some other Microsoft apps running on it so here's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arcozib20198, May 27, 2020.

1. A really helpful tip for Dedicated gpu user's

Hey guys,

Iv seen a lot of people complaining of some logon.ui running on their dgpu or maybe like some other Microsoft apps running on it so here's a tip to everyone if you are using a second space juat close it and believe me one you close it trust me ur dgpu will work like a charm and u wont wont any further issues.

:)

Arcozib20198, May 27, 2020
  2. JulianKik Win User

Cant use dedicated gpu

Hello I'm trying to use my dedicated GPU in place of my integrated but after I saw this

A really helpful tip for Dedicated gpu user's 8fc74c05-82ae-48fa-9f7e-31638ceac217?upload=true.png

I had no clue what to do so I went into my BIOS to change it and there was integrated and switchable listed I picked switchable and still nothing now I'm here hoping somebody can help me.

I'm running windows 10 home version 1903, integrated gpu=intel graphics 3000, dedicated=AMD radeon graphics HD 7670M

JulianKik, May 27, 2020
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    About GPU dedicating.

Hello
    웅황,

The feature that you're looking for in Windows 10 is not available. I suggest that you check with your graphics manufacturer if forcing an app/game to use a dedicated GPU to each task is available with their software.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Carlo Fer, May 27, 2020
  4. Rohn007 Win User

A really helpful tip for Dedicated gpu user's

Rohn007, May 27, 2020
Thema:

A really helpful tip for Dedicated gpu user's

1. A really helpful tip for Dedicated gpu user's - Similar Threads - really helpful tip

2. dedicated gpu memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dedicated gpu memory: The task manager column "gpu dedicated memory" is this number 37,699,796K, how to convert this number into GB Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-gpu-memory/06835093-b6d2-48e5-9f4f-d1d18d34cbc1
  3. dedicated gpu memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dedicated gpu memory: The task manager column "gpu dedicated memory" is this number 37,699,796K, how to convert this number into GB Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-gpu-memory/06835093-b6d2-48e5-9f4f-d1d18d34cbc1
  4. Minecraft not using dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not using dedicated gpu: I have an Nvidia 3060 ti and an integrated intel graphics card and when I first got my pc it would run minecraft on super high fps easy. I stopped playing and a year later i cant get over 10 fps with shaders and optifine when before I was fine. MC says im using the intel...
  5. Dedicated GPU completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated GPU completely gone: For a while I've been getting bluescreens with the code VIDEO TDR FAILURE nlvddmkm.sys sometimes it let me use window for few minutes, sometimes not at all, in a desperate attempt to fix it I reinstalled nvidia gpu from safe mode. After restarting my laptop i checked the...
  6. Dedicated GPU completely gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dedicated GPU completely gone: For a while I've been getting bluescreens with the code VIDEO TDR FAILURE nlvddmkm.sys sometimes it let me use window for few minutes, sometimes not at all, in a desperate attempt to fix it I reinstalled nvidia gpu from safe mode. After restarting my laptop i checked the...
  7. Dedicated GPU completely gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Dedicated GPU completely gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dedicated GPU completely gone: For a while ive been getting bluescreens with the code VIDEO TDR FAILURE nlvddmkm.sys whenever i tried to play a game sometimes it let me play for few minutes, sometimes not at all, in a desperate attempt to fix it i ran the /scannow command in command prompt which seemed to...
  9. Minecraft on dedicated GPU?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft on dedicated GPU?: Hello everyone. I recently installed TLauncher - cracked Minecraft (Java edition). But I want to play it on dedicated gpu. I tried so many things but nothing changed. Mine integrated gpu is "overclocked" to 200mhz so the performance for gaming is shitty. I want to play it on...
  10. Dell G3 3779 Dedicated GPU issues, not using dedicated gpu?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dell G3 3779 Dedicated GPU issues, not using dedicated gpu?: Hello, so my friend's Dell G3 3779 is not using the Nvidia GPU for gaming and using the integrated one, this is on a freshly installed win10 with latest BIOS, and the latest drivers make it run minecraft at 12 FPS We tried installing older nvidia drivers and the performance...