Windows 10: A Realtek sound mess

Discus and support A Realtek sound mess in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently bought a new PC and there was a strange effect - as if the sound channel carring the voice was very low but the music was high . I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by whitefox_jump, Dec 24, 2020.

1. A Realtek sound mess

Recently bought a new PC and there was a strange effect - as if the sound channel carring the voice was very low but the music was high . I was desperate .

Solution :

Open Balance of the Speaker and just move the scroll bars to the left or right of the left/right speaker .

:)

whitefox_jump, Dec 24, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Opie540 Win User

A Realtek sound mess

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

A Realtek sound mess

1. A Realtek sound mess - Similar Threads - Realtek sound mess

2. no realtek sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no realtek sound: hello i tried everything that youtube google said but i have nothing on mijn device manager on sound can you help me i dont have any sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-realtek-sound/381ca7c1-67f4-4991-81c9-5f390da86434
  3. no realtek sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no realtek sound: hello i tried everything that youtube google said but i have nothing on mijn device manager on sound can you help me i dont have any sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-realtek-sound/381ca7c1-67f4-4991-81c9-5f390da86434
  4. no realtek sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Notification sounds: a mess?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification sounds: a mess?: This post has to do with both "system sounds" and "notification sounds". I am on Windows 10. Up until a few days ago, I had Windows 10 version 2004. A few days ago, I updated to Windows 10 version 2009. I updated to this version because I was having a problem with the...
  6. realtek sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    realtek sound: my Realtek sound and microphone does not work anymore for some reason after i updated the driver.The sound icon is normal but when i try to test its say it cant play the test and i i hit troubleshoot it says audio services not responding.I tried rolling back the driver and i...
  7. Realtek sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Realtek sound: I went to boot up this evening and my sound is not working at all. I've checked the connections and all the settings - even used the troubleshooter and I still have nada. I'm out of ideas here and could use some help. Thanks ahead of time. :o I thought about kicking it but...
  8. Sound and audio mess

Sound and audio mess: My speakers and microphone are suddenly not working. I have troubleshot both with no luck, and reinstalled the sound driver, which also didn't work. Any ideas? This is driving me crazy!!...
  9. No sound Realtek

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound Realtek: Hey guys! First time the sound stopped working was when I updated to 1809 Slow ring/Release Preview build.. Then I found an install file with bunch of realtek drivers and it fixed everything. Now somehow I didn't save the file. So when I (stupidly) updated to latest 2004...
  10. realtek audio no sound

realtek audio no sound: i have win10 pro and recently had to reset it, though lost most of my apps it is running now but no sound i have realtek audio and everything i tried still no sound and my drivers are up to date. any solutions?...