Windows 10: A recent automatic Windows update crashed my computer - can't even reset it from the...

Discus and support A recent automatic Windows update crashed my computer - can't even reset it from the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer boots only into the "Diagnosing your PC" and then cannot repair your PC comes up. Even when I choose the Trouble shoot/Advanced options,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DarcyBinder, Oct 20, 2020.

1. A recent automatic Windows update crashed my computer - can't even reset it from the...

My computer boots only into the "Diagnosing your PC" and then cannot repair your PC comes up. Even when I choose the Trouble shoot/Advanced options, and click on Reset my PC, nothing happens. I just go back to the doom loop. What can I do?

:)

DarcyBinder, Oct 20, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 20, 2020
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Oct 20, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

A recent automatic Windows update crashed my computer - can't even reset it from the...

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile A recent automatic Windows update crashed my computer - can't even reset it from the... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

A recent automatic Windows update crashed my computer - can't even reset it from the...

1. A recent automatic Windows update crashed my computer - can't even reset it from the... - Similar Threads - recent automatic update

2. My computer crashes constantly since recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashes constantly since recent update: Hello,Since the most recent update, my computer keeps crashing. What is the contact info for the geniuses that **** up my computing property?Sara...
  3. My computer crashes constantly since recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer crashes constantly since recent update: Hello,Since the most recent update, my computer keeps crashing. What is the contact info for the geniuses that **** up my computing property?Sara...
  4. My computer crashes constantly since recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't reset my laptop from automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't reset my laptop from automatic repair: Hello everyone, My laptop with Windows 10 is showing a blue screen with the error 0xc000021a every time I try to access the Windows. When I turn on my laptop, it shows the message: 'Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC' and the options: 'Shut down' and 'Advanced...
  6. Computer keeps crashing even after resetting windows

Computer keeps crashing even after resetting windows: I have a power spec computer about a month old. It keeps crashing and rebooting . Ive pulled the dmp file and the event logs if needed https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atu5Mxk59yu8iwVxnEavMKzew9yS?e=83MbwV...
  7. Recent Computer Crashes

Recent Computer Crashes: Yesterday, I tried to play Garry's Mod on my computer. I have a play record of over 200 hours on the game after owning it for about a year, and as such, I was very surprised to have it suddenly freeze up and stop working. I had to press and hold down on the power button on my...
  8. Recent Update Crashes Computer

Recent Update Crashes Computer: Ever since the update last night my computer won’t boot up to the login page. It flashes on screen then locks on a black screen. Fix this ASAP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-update-crashes-computer/808edccb-a4f1-484e-b7dd-d5b44111d5f8
  9. Can't "Automatically download updates, even ..."

Can't "Automatically download updates, even ...": I select the auto update but it changes itself back right before my eyes. I think this has been going on for a long time. Can you help me fix this? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. My win10 pc crashed , then got into a preparing automatic repair loop. can't even reset.

My win10 pc crashed , then got into a preparing automatic repair loop. can't even reset.: Hello, So i was doing my daily stuff, when my pc crashed and got into a preparing automatic repair loop. Afterwards i could get to the blue screen where i get choices. Things i tried so far. Reseting pc while keeping stuff. Reseting pc while losing everything. Going...