Windows 10: A recent update make my Xbox 360 wireless receiver not working, i tired to reinstall the...

Discus and support A recent update make my Xbox 360 wireless receiver not working, i tired to reinstall the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vackz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmuulz/a_recent_update_make_my_xbox_360_wireless/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vackz, Jul 7, 2020.

1. /u/Vackz Win User

A recent update make my Xbox 360 wireless receiver not working, i tired to reinstall the...

/u/Vackz, Jul 7, 2020

2. Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why the Xbox receiver cannot detect your Xbox 360 controller. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this link below:

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

We also suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Kindly update us with results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 7, 2020
  3. WizSpade Win User
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver refuses to work in recent insider previews

So I have a Chinese knockoff Xbox 360 wireless receiver/adapter for my PC. Before the 19030.1 insider preview update, it used to work and function properly. When I installed the latest Insider Preview update for Windows 10, it stopped working and I couldn't fix it. This has happened to me before and I was able to fix it, but now it won't accept the drivers. In device manager, it used to say Xbox 360 peripherals with the receiver name at the bottom, but now it always says unknown device. I couldn't update the drivers at all when I chose Xbox 360 peripherals. The new 19037.1 update didn't fix this issue.

I just want to know if there is a fix to this issue.

I'm currently in 19037.1

I was previously on Insider Preview 19030.1 (vb_release) where the problems started.

WizSpade, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

A recent update make my Xbox 360 wireless receiver not working, i tired to reinstall the...

Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

1. A recent update make my Xbox 360 wireless receiver not working, i tired to reinstall the... - Similar Threads - recent update Xbox

2. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver: quisiera saber si hay alguna forma de hacer aparecer el icono del receptor de xbox 360, yo recuerdo que en windows 7, 8, 8.1 aparecía, o si es normal que lo sacaran....
  3. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver: quisiera saber si hay alguna forma de hacer aparecer el icono del receptor de xbox 360, yo recuerdo que en windows 7, 8, 8.1 aparecía, o si es normal que lo sacaran....
  4. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows not working anymore.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows not working anymore.: I have an Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver and a Controller aswell. Had no issues until I had to unplug it from my PC because of apartment renovations. After everything is done I put my PC back together to find out my Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows not working...
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver with Windows 10 Update 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver with Windows 10 Update 2004: Hello! So today I looked through the cabinets and found my Xbox 360 controller and the wireless receiver from there. Ofcourse I tried to connect it to my PC, but here is the problem: I downloaded the drivers (accidentally twice) as WinRAR, extracted them and countiuned to...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working: After i formatted my pc, my xbox 360 wireless receiver keeps being listed as an unknown device, after i manually selected the drivers. It was working fine before. I also reinstalled winodws twice, to make sure that the installation was corrupt. I tested it on my laptop and it...
  8. Xbox 360 controller wireless receiver driver update doesn't work

Xbox 360 controller wireless receiver driver update doesn't work: Hi, I hope somebody can help me, I couldn't find a solution for my problem on the internet. I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 embedded last week and was in the process to reinstall software and games. I'm not a big gamer these days so that's why I liked to play...
  9. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver refuses to work in recent insider previews

Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver refuses to work in recent insider previews: So I have a Chinese knockoff Xbox 360 wireless receiver/adapter for my PC. Before the 19030.1 insider preview update, it used to work and function properly. When I installed the latest Insider Preview update for Windows 10, it stopped working and I couldn't fix it. This has...
  10. Xbox 360 wireless receiver is not recognized by PC

Xbox 360 wireless receiver is not recognized by PC: I’ve bought Xbox 360 wireless receiver from Amazon but cannot connect it to my laptop because the receiver is not detected. It doesn’t show up in the Device manager. I tried to reinstall the software, update Windows with no avail...