Windows 10: a relly weird error

Discus and support a relly weird error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ok so will start from the begining i was just using my vpn (nordvpn) and switched it off and on here and there then i also used bitdefendervpn here and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KalleKarlsson2, Nov 1, 2019.

1. a relly weird error

ok so will start from the begining i was just using my vpn (nordvpn) and switched it off and on here and there then i also used bitdefendervpn here and there but not as much then one day i get the relly weard thing where i can like access websites and stuff that i have visited in the past like youtube and
    google but when i try to visit a random site like idk https://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/ that i have never visited i get this error ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED,
    NOTE it dosent matter what browser i am using as its the same i can access old websites that i have been to before but not new ones i can also use the discord application but the windows mail application wont work i can also play minecraft on old servers i have played on before but same there not new ones and i have tryed to do a system restore back like 2 days ago but it seems the problem is still there i have tryed to re install evry posebol vpn and antivirus that i have on my pc i have tryed to fix the regestry with cclener i have tryed to fluch and renew the dns and ipconfig stuff i have tryed to reset my network settings noting seems to work i just cant get my head aruond what hase happend oh and also if i use tor browser evryting works like it shuold but when am not using tor i have this problem and i like relly want to access my mail and be abel to surf the web and a speed that is not like 7 layer proxy speed when i am using tor so yeh plz help me thx also forgot to say that its not on the websites end as i have tryed many diffrent ones and its only websites i have accessed on the past that work so its on my end but not my ruoter as i can use the internet just fine with my phone and laptop i have also tryed to change the dns from nord vpns dns to google to deafult makes no diffrent.

List of errors for different browsers
    chrome: ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED
    Firefox: PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR
    Microsoft Edge:

This may be because the site uses TLS security settings that are not secure or out of date. If this continues to happen, contact the site owner.

Your TLS security settings are not set to the default settings, which can also cause this error.

Internet Explorer: same as Microsoft edge
    Tor: fully normal

:)

KalleKarlsson2, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Getting this error on everything

I'd suggest installing the latest directX.

Other than that, weird errors like that would make me want to format too.

Mussels, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Senarium Win User
    Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Nov 1, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

a relly weird error

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

a relly weird error

1. a relly weird error - Similar Threads - relly weird error

2. Weird error on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird error on laptop: So there was this error that said memory isn't reading on my laptop I was so confused that I shut down my laptop Microsoft if you are reading this fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-error-on-laptop/5bd1e7aa-44f9-4ab4-a784-d154819a3e6f
  3. Weird error on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird error on laptop: So there was this error that said memory isn't reading on my laptop I was so confused that I shut down my laptop Microsoft if you are reading this fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-error-on-laptop/5bd1e7aa-44f9-4ab4-a784-d154819a3e6f
  4. Weird error on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. weird error with windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    weird error with windows: hello Microsoft I think my computer may be bugged because almost every single time i open up a application such as google discord epic games etc. I get a pop up saying "C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try...
  6. weird error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    weird error: Log Name: Security Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing Date: 2/17/2021 8:59:47 PM Event ID: 4798 Task Category: User Account Management Level: Information Keywords: Audit Success User: N/A Computer: ₩яξ₭ɐɓ3...
  7. Weird error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird error message: When I log in as the admin on my Windows 10 PC, I get this weird error message. What do I need to fix? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-error-message/b13e587d-4727-4668-ac6e-056a9593e805
  8. Weird OneDrive error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird OneDrive error: I need your help with this problem, I have gotten it in many games I have tried to install and now using a program and do not know what is wrong with my onedrive. Can I use a different destination for whatever procedures would take place here? This is the error along with a...
  9. Weird error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird error.: [ATTACH] Okay so it says I'm up to date but it also shows a red error, so I don't know what's going on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-error/8b38db2f-22d7-4c76-b95e-27815114f6d6
  10. Weird sleep error?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird sleep error?: Okay so something odd happened to me last night. When I went to go put my computer to sleep it was taking an abnormal long time to go into sleep. Yet it was able to after a few minutes, so I turned it on and tried again and it wasn't going to sleep at all for about 3-5...