Windows 10: A replacement (new) GPU for $500

Discus and support A replacement (new) GPU for $500 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using. Games (in no real specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by dlf, Feb 16, 2020.

1. DLF
    dlf Win User

A replacement (new) GPU for $500

• What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using.

Games (in no real specific order):
    DOOM (2016)/eternal /newer wolfensteins
    Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind (all heavily modded) /other
    Baldur's Gate 3
    The Witcher 3/Cyberpunk 2077
    Batman: Arkham (Asylum/City/Origins/Knight)
    System Shock 1 (Remake)/SystemShock 3
    Grim...

2. TomWoB Win User

LogViewer for GPU-Z available !

I tried Nvidia Inspector (which is very close to GPU-Z), but it logs with a different column delimiter. With the following steps you can "convert" a Nvidia Inspector logfile into a GPU-Z logfile:

• open Nvidia Inspector logfile (typically "NVIDIA_Inspector-MonitoringLog_....csv") in a good text-editor (UltraEdit ,...)
    • find/replace column delimiter: find all semicolon ';' and replace them with comma ',' (in a good text editor you can do this in one step "replace all")
    • save changed logfile with extension ".txt"
    Now you can open the saved logfile as a "GPU-Z logfile" !

TomWoB, Feb 16, 2020
  3. ReverZ Win User
    Replace screen on Lumia 500?

Lumia 500, 800 and 900 series looks kinda similar and I am wonderig if they perhaps have the same monitor?

The glass is cracked on my Lumia 500 and I am trying to get a replacement screen for the phone. I guess the display and the glass is one piece, so I will have to replace both?

I can't find a replacement screen for Lumia 500 on Ebay. It seems hard to get spare parts for the Lumia phones...

ReverZ, Feb 16, 2020
  4. A replacement (new) GPU for $500

HTTP 500

Any suggestions on how to fix the following error when trying to login in to my business Facebook account:

HTTP 500 error That’s odd... the website can’t display this page
    The site may be under maintenance or could have a programming error.

Try this

• Go back to the last page

CW Flowers, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

1. A replacement (new) GPU for $500 - Similar Threads - replacement GPU $500

2. No display with new GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No display with new GPU: Built a new pc and has been using it with my old GT630 gpu. New 4060ti arrived. No display, vga light on.What I've tried:-Reseat it countless times.-Make sure the PCIe cable has power installed a 1050ti with external power and it works.-bios was already updated before the gpu...
  3. No display with new GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No display with new GPU: Built a new pc and has been using it with my old GT630 gpu. New 4060ti arrived. No display, vga light on.What I've tried:-Reseat it countless times.-Make sure the PCIe cable has power installed a 1050ti with external power and it works.-bios was already updated before the gpu...
  4. No display with new GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Abnormal GPU usage after replacing motherboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Abnormal GPU usage after replacing motherboard: Yesterday I rebuilt my pc and replaced a few parts like my CPU, mobo and RAM. After rebooting my pc, I tried playing a game tried other games and noticed that my GPU was using 60-100% util. For these games it's normally around 40 at most. Sometimes even at just 20%. Its...
  6. Installing new GPU.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Installing new GPU.: Hey gang. Got really lucky today and snagged a MSI ventus 3x oc RTX 3080. I currently have a Gigabyte. GTX 1080. Besides uninstalling the Gigabyte program. Do I need to uninstall the current Nvidia driver's or can I just pop the card in and use it? 169346
  7. Cant boot after trying to replace gpu.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant boot after trying to replace gpu.: Hey all hopefully you can be of assistance. I bought a new/used rx480 to replace my 1060 3gb. I swapped out the hardware and since then I have not been able to get past my bios screen. For awhile I was getting the diagnosing your pc screen that would sit for ages. I...
  8. Looking for a new GPU

Looking for a new GPU: Hey guys, I am in the process of building a new PC. It is going to be towards some gaming and video editing. I was looking at the ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2070 but I have been hearing some issues with them basically they are not lasting long after using them. What are your...
  9. Need to replace cpu and gpu

Need to replace cpu and gpu: I have a AMD-A20-5800k APU processor. This is a cpu and gpu in one. I need to upgrade so to do that would I need to just remove this processor and add a new gpu/cpu? Thanks for all help
  10. New Gpu Suggestions

New Gpu Suggestions: Hi All, Been some time since ive posted and made the jump from sevenforums! Hope everyone is well! Got a new rig after a long time of getting round to it. So here it is as follows Case: NZXT Source 340 Mid Tower Case - Black Hard Drive: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5inch...