Windows 10: A replacement (new) GPU for $500

Discus and support A replacement (new) GPU for $500 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using. Games (in no real specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by dlf, Feb 16, 2020.

1. DLF
    dlf Win User

A replacement (new) GPU for $500

• What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using.

Games (in no real specific order):
    DOOM (2016)/eternal /newer wolfensteins
    Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind (all heavily modded) /other
    Baldur's Gate 3
    The Witcher 3/Cyberpunk 2077
    Batman: Arkham (Asylum/City/Origins/Knight)
    System Shock 1 (Remake)/SystemShock 3
    Grim...

2. TomWoB Win User

LogViewer for GPU-Z available !

I tried Nvidia Inspector (which is very close to GPU-Z), but it logs with a different column delimiter. With the following steps you can "convert" a Nvidia Inspector logfile into a GPU-Z logfile:

• open Nvidia Inspector logfile (typically "NVIDIA_Inspector-MonitoringLog_....csv") in a good text-editor (UltraEdit ,...)
    • find/replace column delimiter: find all semicolon ';' and replace them with comma ',' (in a good text editor you can do this in one step "replace all")
    • save changed logfile with extension ".txt"
    Now you can open the saved logfile as a "GPU-Z logfile" !

TomWoB, Feb 16, 2020
  3. ReverZ Win User
    Replace screen on Lumia 500?

Lumia 500, 800 and 900 series looks kinda similar and I am wonderig if they perhaps have the same monitor?

The glass is cracked on my Lumia 500 and I am trying to get a replacement screen for the phone. I guess the display and the glass is one piece, so I will have to replace both?

I can't find a replacement screen for Lumia 500 on Ebay. It seems hard to get spare parts for the Lumia phones...

ReverZ, Feb 16, 2020
  4. A replacement (new) GPU for $500

HTTP 500

Any suggestions on how to fix the following error when trying to login in to my business Facebook account:

HTTP 500 error That’s odd... the website can’t display this page
    The site may be under maintenance or could have a programming error.

Try this

• Go back to the last page

CW Flowers, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

1. A replacement (new) GPU for $500 - Similar Threads - replacement GPU $500

2. Cant boot after trying to replace gpu.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant boot after trying to replace gpu.: Hey all hopefully you can be of assistance. I bought a new/used rx480 to replace my 1060 3gb. I swapped out the hardware and since then I have not been able to get past my bios screen. For awhile I was getting the diagnosing your pc screen that would sit for ages. I...
  3. Win 10 BSOD - Previous BSOD culprit was GPU, replaced GPU and still same issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 BSOD - Previous BSOD culprit was GPU, replaced GPU and still same issue?: Prior post - [ATTACH] BSOD help win 10 please Been struggling for the last month trying to diagnose what specifically is causing the crash. Always the same symptom....OS will freeze for about 30 seconds then BSOD after kernel timeout. Happens most day's so any crash logs...
  4. new gpu high temperature

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    new gpu high temperature: I got asus gtx 1660ti and played battlefield 3 in 4k on 60hz monitor 1080p through nvdia panel but temperature crossed 85 is it normal also sjould i remove plastic protective buds tht goes into ports [img] 138942
  5. New GPU - No signal to monitor.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New GPU - No signal to monitor.: So a few weeks ago my GTX 550 Ti got faulty and wont do anything intensive so I decided to buy an RX 560 on eBay, the seller says he tested it and it worked for him. So I deleted the GTX drivers, shut computer down, put RX 560 in and started the computer up...nothing. The...
  6. Looking for a new GPU

Looking for a new GPU: Hey guys, I am in the process of building a new PC. It is going to be towards some gaming and video editing. I was looking at the ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2070 but I have been hearing some issues with them basically they are not lasting long after using them. What are your...
  7. Help with choosing a new GPU

Help with choosing a new GPU: HI , i have been running a Nvidia geforce wind force 1060 3g, thru a 27" 1920 x 1080 monitor. I have upgraded to a aoc agon 31.5 2560 x 1440 monitor. The 1060 struggles with the new monitor by alot of fps on games like shadow of the tomb raider , and i even had to turn...
  8. Error 500

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 500: When visiting many corporate websites I get the home page but beyond that I get this error or something similar: This page isn’t working www.peiasap.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500 How do I correct this issue? It started a couple of weeks...
  9. Need to replace cpu and gpu

Need to replace cpu and gpu: I have a AMD-A20-5800k APU processor. This is a cpu and gpu in one. I need to upgrade so to do that would I need to just remove this processor and add a new gpu/cpu? Thanks for all help
  10. New Gpu Suggestions

New Gpu Suggestions: Hi All, Been some time since ive posted and made the jump from sevenforums! Hope everyone is well! Got a new rig after a long time of getting round to it. So here it is as follows Case: NZXT Source 340 Mid Tower Case - Black Hard Drive: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5inch...