Windows 10: A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e

Discus and support A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I received the error code - A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e I tried all of the fixes on the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Notenut, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Notenut Win User

A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e

I received the error code - A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e

I tried all of the fixes on the internet to fix it and nothing worked. Really disappointed that the windows repair tool would not repair it. So I went and bought a new solid state hard drive and a new copy of windows and installed a fresh new copy of WIN 10. The date was July 4, 2020. Today is 8/8/20 and my computer crashed with the same error. Again I tried the windows repair tools and they only stated that it could not be fixed. Again I tried to recover this using the laborious methods on the internet with the command tool, etc.. Finally, I gave up and installed windows again on a different volume of the solid state hard drive.

I do not want to go through this every few weeks, because it is expensive to repurchase the software, and time consuming to reinstall everything.

Can anyone point to the issue? Is it a hardware issue, should I replace the motherboard and processor? Or is it a software problem? Or is there a virus out there causing it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

Notenut, Aug 8, 2020

2. A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e

OK, Computer upgraded to latest version of Windows.

Crashed later on reporting A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e Blah, Blah, Blah.

My only option was to re-install Windows nothing else worked.

The version I have is 1511 and upon installation it advises to automatically download and install the upgrade.

I did this yesterday and everything was fine. I reinstalled all my software this morning, mainly Adobe and Office 365.

Still all appeared ok.

I was working away and exactly the same thing happened, the computer rebooted with the same error message as above.

This time I have reinstalled but not gone through the upgrade process and left the machine at the version 1511, NOT ideal.

What I would like to do is to bring it up to at least one update back from this current one which appears to be causing all the issues.

Any suggestions??

Dave

DaveOliverAus, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Cw_96 Win User
    How to fix this problem? A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc0000225

Hi,

how do I solve this problem? I have this error saying a required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. The error code is 0xc0000225.

Any help is much appreciated.

Cw_96, Aug 8, 2020
  4. A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e

A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed

Hello.

I have the following problem: "A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed".

I56400

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P

SSD 128Gb Kingstone

HDD 1Tb Samsung

Fresh windows installed this morning and after 5-6 hours PC crashed with this error: " A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed 0xC0000225"

Nothing else.. and then never boot again. Fresh windows again and after 3 hours... boom.. again crashed.. same error.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Liquid1978, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e

1. A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e - Similar Threads - required device isn't

2. Error code 0xc0000225. A required device isnt connected or can't be accessed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code 0xc0000225. A required device isnt connected or can't be accessed: Hello, I know similar questions have been asked about this, I've looked it up, but nothing seems to be fixing it. I turn on the computer and the recovery screen comes up with that error code. I know why it's happening, and I could fix it IF my keyboard worked. I have tried...
  3. error 0xc000000e "A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 0xc000000e "A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed": I unplugged the other storage devices that my OS wasn't installed on and it allowed me to boot up until I hit a black screen saying to "Reboot and Select a proper media device"There's one problem with that... my KEYBOARD doesn't work when the computer boots up again and...
  4. in accessable boot device and error code 0xc000000e

in accessable boot device and error code 0xc000000e: Hi there First of all thank you ,let's start after I upgrade some of my drivers i restart my pc and then i face : In accessable boot device but that doesn't freak me out then i try to gain access to advanced boot option but when i restart it three times i face another...
  5. Computer Can't Boot, error code 0xc000000e

Computer Can't Boot, error code 0xc000000e: My laptop Gigabyte P17F v7, can't boot into windows, it gives the error code 0xc000000e. When I boot off of an USB, in the command prompt accessed from the recovery options, when I run Diskpart, my M.2 SSD does not show up, whereas my hard drives does. My windows installation...
  6. "A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed" Error 0x000000e on Windows 10

"A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed" Error 0x000000e on Windows 10: I wanted to install an SSD in a Laptop with 2 HDDs, one of which is not used. I took out the HDD which was not used, replacing it with the SSD and leaving the HDD with thecurrent Windows 10 Operating system. I then installed Windows 10 from media creation on the new SSD. But...
  7. A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed

A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed: Hello. I have the following problem: "A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed". I56400 Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P SSD 128Gb Kingstone HDD 1Tb Samsung Fresh windows installed this morning and after 5-6 hours PC crashed with this error: " A required device...
  8. Error code 0xc00000e A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Works after I...

Error code 0xc00000e A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Works after I...: When I launch my PC after it has been off for a while it gives the information listed in the title. I then push escape to enter the bios and then launch windows from the bios with no issues. I've tried looking for a solution but I couldn't find one exactly like my issue....
  9. Error code 0xc000000e

Error code 0xc000000e: Ok, so I updated MSI software, and I reboot my computer and I got error code 0xc000000e and have no usb support. Any help on just getting my keyboard and/or mouse back would be appreciated....
  10. "Required device isn't connected/can't be accessed" after SSD replace

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Required device isn't connected/can't be accessed" after SSD replace: Today, I got a 1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD. Intending to replace my hard drive, I connected it with an optical drive adapter caddy and cloned my current HDD (500 GB, 202 GB used) with Easeus Todo Backup Free. I used Partition Master to create an NTFS partition from the remaining...
Tags: