Windows 10: a run time error (RUNDLL) appears on my lenovo. will explain

Discus and support a run time error (RUNDLL) appears on my lenovo. will explain in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; here is the window that pops up. There was a problem starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BEHZADTABRIZI1, Oct 19, 2018.

1. a run time error (RUNDLL) appears on my lenovo. will explain

here is the window that pops up.

There was a problem starting

C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\ImController\plugins\LenovoBatteryGaugePackage\x64\LenovoBatteryGaugePackage.dll

the computer works ok, its a less performing type. I loaded Malwarebytes and the anti-rootkit from them ran them all, there were some medium level security risk trackers but nothing serious. No rootkits. How do I fix this issue?

thanks

:)

BEHZADTABRIZI1, Oct 19, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

RunDLL error?

This is caused by an entry in your Startup processes, look through your startup for anything referring to rundll and remove it:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together to open Task Manager
    • On the Startup Tab look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find something related, select it and click 'Disable'
    If you did not find it there:

• Press Windows + R keys together to open the Run Dialog
    • Type msconfig in the run dialog and hit enter
    • Click on the Services Tab of the resulting dialog
    • Check the box marked 'Hide all Microsoft Services'
    • Look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find it, uncheck it
    • Click Apply and Reboot

DaveM121, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Pro - Rundll Error Message

Hi Giota,

I am sorry to know that you are getting a Rundll error.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer and check. Also, check for Windows updates.

Try to run the following commands and check if it helps.

• Open command prompt and type the commands below (Type it in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin).
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the Command Prompt window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 21, 2018
  4. a run time error (RUNDLL) appears on my lenovo. will explain

RunDLL Errors

Whenever I startup my computer, I get the message of a RunDLL error about ball plugin-the specified module could not be found). Any suggestions on how to fix that?

Giwrgos Megas, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

a run time error (RUNDLL) appears on my lenovo. will explain

1. a run time error (RUNDLL) appears on my lenovo. will explain - Similar Threads - run error RUNDLL

2. Rundll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rundll error: This kind of error occurs when I used any pendrive pls give me solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error/ca9711ab-69fe-4462-8732-9a87179de8ee
  3. Rundll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rundll error: This kind of error occurs when I used pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error/933f0738-52fd-48d3-ba8d-98f1af6d153d
  4. Rundll error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rundll error: This kind of error occurs when I used any pendrive pls give me solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error/ca9711ab-69fe-4462-8732-9a87179de8ee
  5. Rundll error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rundll error: I have a core i3 12th Gen window 11.When I use pendrive in the laptop there are different types of rundll error such as the way that there was a problem starting insufficient system resources exist to complete requested services another one is not valid win 32 and I can not...
  6. RunDLL Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL Error: Hello how do i fix this error message it keeps on saying "Error in C:/Users/Kervi/Appdata/Roaming/Microsoft/xlibservice/service/xservice.dll Missing entry: StopService. Appreciate help thanks....
  7. RunDll error

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDll error: I get this on start up RunDll There was a problem starting C:\Users\Kathy\cnmss The specific module could not be found. How do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error/c0263013-73ae-4424-bf69-b5cd6a098ae4
  8. RunDLL Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL Error: I always have this error and its irritating I close it and it appears again after few minutes some recommendations to install some programs to sort this issue but nothing seems to work Please HELP [ATTACH]...
  9. RunDLL Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL Error: [ATTACH] What should I do to fix this problem? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error/16404ed6-b005-45ec-8267-fc70ab1c4b71
  10. RUNDLL error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RUNDLL error: I posted earlier today regarding a missing driver error, but omitted to say that it was actually a RUNDLL error. C:\User\****\AppData\Local\comsrv.dll. I've seen various websites and YouTube videos that deal with this problem, but many of the solutions involve downloading...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. box dialog C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\ImController\Plugins\LenovoBatteryGaugePackage\x64

2. there was a problem starting lenovobatterygaugepackage.dll