Windows 10: A RunDLL screen comes up everytime I start my PC !

Discus and support A RunDLL screen comes up everytime I start my PC ! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A RunDLL screen comes up every time I start my PC ! I uninstalled some HP items from my desktop including a printer I no longer have. This is a printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Starrider888, Jun 20, 2021.

1. A RunDLL screen comes up everytime I start my PC !

A RunDLL screen comes up every time I start my PC ! I uninstalled some HP items from my desktop including a printer I no longer have. This is a printer screen that comes up. I use Win 10 Home. Have tried three scan programs thru command prompt. No difference. I do NOT know how to work with the registry.Device name LARRYS-DESKTOP Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz Installed RAM 6.00 GB 5.89 GB usable Device ID 05735748-C024-4850-949F-4C81ABA669B9 Product ID 00326-10003-45623-AA958 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch

:)

Starrider888, Jun 20, 2021
  2. c sasi Win User

RunDll Error ObliginglyDeafish.dll

Hi,

I'm getting the following error message everytime I login to Windows.

RunDll

There was a problem starting ObliginglyDeafish.dll

The specified module could not be found

Please suggest what should be done to fix, thanks.

c sasi, Jun 20, 2021
  3. i keep getting rundll on start-up

everytime i start up i get this rundll what do i do?

Elijah (live.com, Jun 20, 2021
  4. A RunDLL screen comes up everytime I start my PC !

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

A RunDLL screen comes up everytime I start my PC !

1. A RunDLL screen comes up everytime I start my PC ! - Similar Threads - RunDLL screen comes

2. Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...: I downloaded stuff this morning for work and i restarted my pc a couple hours later and i get this blue screen with the code “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED” and then when i try to startup repair it says this “e:\recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.exe”Please...
  3. Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...: I downloaded stuff this morning for work and i restarted my pc a couple hours later and i get this blue screen with the code “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED” and then when i try to startup repair it says this “e:\recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.exe”Please...
  4. Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Everytime I start my desktop Pc I come back to this screen and can’t go to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I start my desktop Pc I come back to this screen and can’t go to windows: It started doing this because I got a new m.2 ssd and copied what I have from my hard drive like windows, games, and etc to my ssd I then restarted my pc and tried making my ssd the windows boot operator now everytime I try to start the pc it goes here I’ve tried many things...
  6. Everytime I start my desktop Pc I come back to this screen and can’t go to windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime I start my desktop Pc I come back to this screen and can’t go to windows: It started doing this because I got a new m.2 ssd and copied what I have from my hard drive like windows, games, and etc to my ssd I then restarted my pc and tried making my ssd the windows boot operator now everytime I try to start the pc it goes here I’ve tried many things...
  7. Everytime I start my desktop Pc I come back to this screen and can’t go to windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Whenever I boot up my pc I get "RunDLL There was a problem starting...

Whenever I boot up my pc I get "RunDLL There was a problem starting...: I tried using task manager to delete it and cmd software scanning but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-boot-up-my-pc-i-get-rundll-there-was-a/14fcf28e-50b0-45cd-991b-9231815df1c0
  9. 10 bluescreens everytime i start up my pc!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    10 bluescreens everytime i start up my pc!!: i have a problem with my windows where everytime i start up my pc i get at least 10 bluescreens and when it finaly works i sometimes get a random bluescreen when playing a game or watching youtube. I had this problem for a while and fully set my windows to factory settings...
  10. RunDLL error at start up

RunDLL error at start up: keep getting this pop up message whenever I start the Lenovo There was a problem starting c:\ProgramData\Lenovo\ImController\Plugins\LenovoBatteryGaugePackage\x64\LenovoBatteryGaugepackage.dll Access denied...