Windows 10: A Sad Day at Microsoft

Discus and support A Sad Day at Microsoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Zain Nadella, the son of Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and his wife, Anu Nadella, died Monday at the age of 26, according to a message sent to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RottweilerX, Mar 1, 2022.

1. A Sad Day at Microsoft

Zain Nadella, the son of Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and his wife, Anu Nadella, died Monday at the age of 26, according to a message sent to the company’s executives.Zain Nadella suffered from asphyxia in utero that left him with cerebral palsy. May he rest in peace.

:)

RottweilerX, Mar 1, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 1, 2022
  3. m1dg3t Win User
    Its a sad day, AMD

And people wonder how the term "Nvidiot/s" came to be *Roll :roll:

It's a sad day for humanity when people like the OP put finger's to KB *Smile A Sad Day at Microsoft :)

No sad day's for me, if i want i can buy a 7 series ATi card RIGHT NOW and for less than a GTX680, IF you can find one *Cool A Sad Day at Microsoft :cool:

Silly troll :shadedshu

m1dg3t, Mar 1, 2022
  4. Flyordie Win User

A Sad Day at Microsoft

Windows 7 RC1 available for download from MICROSOFT!!!!!!

Been running RC1 for 3 1/2 days now and kinda like it. Although I want a perm. OS and I only have a truely perm key for Vista HomePrem so back to Vista for now. Cya Win7 when you come out. (Microsoft, PLEASE offer a step up program for those who decided to take the Vista plunge. $74.99 for the upgrade from Vista Home Premium to Win7 Home Premium or w/e the SKU match it is. Just a suggestion. *Toast :toast: )

Flyordie, Mar 1, 2022
Thema:

A Sad Day at Microsoft

1. A Sad Day at Microsoft - Similar Threads - Sad Microsoft

2. Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face: On one of the prompts that said to clean install I think it caused this to happen. I'm not a full blown computer expert but will this cause future problems when gaming?...
  3. Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face: On one of the prompts that said to clean install I think it caused this to happen. I'm not a full blown computer expert but will this cause future problems when gaming?...
  4. i'm very sad because the sound problem is persistent I want get the solution please where...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i'm very sad because the sound problem is persistent I want get the solution please where...: togethers is make the future never don't give up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-very-sad-because-the-sound-problem-is/023c4abf-409f-42a5-9f0d-4bc581696cb5
  5. i'm very sad because the sound problem is persistent I want get the solution please where...

i'm very sad because the sound problem is persistent I want get the solution please where...: togethers is make the future never don't give up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-very-sad-because-the-sound-problem-is/023c4abf-409f-42a5-9f0d-4bc581696cb5
  6. why does Microsoft just bail on this update...Sad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does Microsoft just bail on this update...Sad: why does Microsoft just bail on this update...Sad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-just-bail-on-this-updatesad/63a646f2-a326-41ae-9a70-a45ee98a8642
  7. why does Microsoft just bail on this update...Sad

why does Microsoft just bail on this update...Sad: why does Microsoft just bail on this update...Sad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-just-bail-on-this-updatesad/63a646f2-a326-41ae-9a70-a45ee98a8642
  8. why does Microsoft just bail on this update...Sad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. A Sad Day at Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Sad Day at Microsoft: Zain Nadella, the son of Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and his wife, Anu Nadella, died Monday at the age of 26, according to a message sent to the company’s executives.Zain Nadella suffered from asphyxia in utero that left him with cerebral palsy. May he rest in peace....
  10. Microsoft Edge Deleted My Favorites. Makes Me Sad.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge Deleted My Favorites. Makes Me Sad.: Hi, I'm an IT professional at a university. I oversee the service desk and the desktop support group. We are a Windows Shop and a ConfigMgr shop. We got a "Feature Update" slip by our Windows Update process and I got the "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803"...