Windows 10: a screen change during while launching apps

Discus and support a screen change during while launching apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently, whenever I start any game, the screen turns negative and after exiting , the windows get negative as well. My Processor AMD A8-7670K Radeon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Padmanava Pal, Dec 25, 2020.

1. a screen change during while launching apps

Recently, whenever I start any game, the screen turns negative and after exiting , the windows get negative as well.

My

Processor AMD A8-7670K Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 3.60 GHz

Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.44 GB usable

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

a screen change during while launching apps fe20f16d-d0c2-4e2d-be8c-8425fe5d9a0e?upload=true.png a screen change during while launching apps 13894519-c88a-42c2-aa69-fece525e4616?upload=true.png a screen change during while launching apps d1082979-999f-4fd0-95ad-73358cd58d54?upload=true.png

:)

Padmanava Pal, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 25, 2020
  4. a screen change during while launching apps

Get Started app wont launch

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what is the error message you get when the app is launched.

Suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

a screen change during while launching apps

1. a screen change during while launching apps - Similar Threads - screen change during

2. Blue Screen of Death while launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death while launching a game: Hello guys, i bought Lenovo Legion 5 pro on june 6, 2022. It was working fine in gaming until june 16. Before june 16, i can play Online games like Valorant, LoL, Roblox and then when june 16 comes, i launched valorant and then Blue screen suddenly appeared and the text from...
  3. Blue Screen of Death while launching a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death while launching a game: Hello guys, i bought Lenovo Legion 5 pro on june 6, 2022. It was working fine in gaming until june 16. Before june 16, i can play Online games like Valorant, LoL, Roblox and then when june 16 comes, i launched valorant and then Blue screen suddenly appeared and the text from...
  4. Colour Change While launching games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour Change While launching games: So when I launched Assassin's Creed rogue originally the colour of the screen was blue, but now it looks brown. I don't know what happened, but when CTRL + Tab the screen change its to original, but when I go in it changes it again...
  5. a screen change while launching apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    a screen change while launching apps: Recently, whenever I start any game, the screen turns negative and after exiting , the windows get negative as well. My Processor is AMD A8-7670K Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.44 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system,...
  6. Multiple windows apps crash during launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple windows apps crash during launch: I have a Surface Go on build version 1909 Here's a list of apps that stop lauching: Windows store Feedback hub tips photos The apps seems to be all native to windows 10. I tried clearing the cashe, reinstalling app store, even reinstalling windows. None of these...
  7. apps not launching

apps not launching: Suddenly my calculator and photo apps will not launch. I can't open images that are sent to me. You seen the black screen and the spinning timer but then the screen goes back to the email where the image was attached. With calculator, I see the graphic blue calculator but...
  8. Black screen while launching a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen while launching a game: Hello I'm experiencing a problem while gaming. When i launch a game(tried it with more than one) i get a black screen. The computer Works just fine, but when i want to play games the screen goes Black. I have tried to reinstall the drivers, download all Windows updates and...
  9. App not launching

App not launching: Dear Sir / Madam, I have this week bought a Surface Pro in Dubai. I launched the Calculator, Camera app and some other in-built apps but only the frame appears and then it disappears. Using ctrl+alt+del does not even show the app opened. I have done all updates...
  10. "Change Desktop Icons" App does not launch

in Windows 10 Support
    "Change Desktop Icons" App does not launch: Upgraded to Windows 10 today, against my better judgement, but thought I should at least give it a try. Wanted to customize the desktop/folder options as much as possible to at least resemble my old Windows 7. Clicked open Themes, clicked on 'Change Desktop Icons' button....