Windows 10: A screen is popping up on my computer that looks like the Microsoft emblem telling me I...

Discus and support A screen is popping up on my computer that looks like the Microsoft emblem telling me I... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A screen is popping up on my computer that looks like the Microsoft emblem telling me I need to fix my microsoft account & asks for my user id &... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DianneLopez1, Oct 22, 2019.

1. A screen is popping up on my computer that looks like the Microsoft emblem telling me I...

A screen is popping up on my computer that looks like the Microsoft emblem telling me I need to fix my microsoft account & asks for my user id & password to verify its me, is this legit?

Thanks

Dianne 1

:)

DianneLopez1, Oct 22, 2019

2. Hey, a relative of mine is getting a pop up that looks like an update.

Hi Josh,

For us to narrow down your concern with the pop-up options, we would like to know the following:

• Is this the first time that your relative experienced the issue?
    • Were there any changes made on your relative's computer prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have been done so far?
    • Does it only appearing when browsing in a particular browser?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Windows emblem and search bar not working

Windows emblem and search bar not working. also if I push windows button apps window doesn't pop up. I can get windows emblem to work by right click but not the search area.

otisjackson, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

A screen is popping up on my computer that looks like the Microsoft emblem telling me I...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

A screen is popping up on my computer that looks like the Microsoft emblem telling me I...

1. A screen is popping up on my computer that looks like the Microsoft emblem telling me I... - Similar Threads - screen popping computer

2. Desktop screen dimming like a pop-up without a pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop screen dimming like a pop-up without a pop-up?: My windows 11 computer been having a glitch where after updating, the desktop screen will dim grey like a windows pop-up but there is never any pop-up. When restarting the computer, the computer will get to the login screen normally but when loading in the screen will dim...
  3. Desktop screen dimming like a pop-up without a pop-up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop screen dimming like a pop-up without a pop-up?: My windows 11 computer been having a glitch where after updating, the desktop screen will dim grey like a windows pop-up but there is never any pop-up. When restarting the computer, the computer will get to the login screen normally but when loading in the screen will dim...
  4. My pop up looks wierd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pop up looks wierd: can anyone help me, some of my windows pop up looks weird, it doesn't shows any button in it, it happens to some installer too.Here's an example https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pop-up-looks-wierd/f677bcc8-8e61-4c9b-a358-841cceff7a79
  5. My pop up looks wierd

My pop up looks wierd: can anyone help me, some of my windows pop up looks weird, it doesn't shows any button in it, it happens to some installer too.Here's an example https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pop-up-looks-wierd/f677bcc8-8e61-4c9b-a358-841cceff7a79
  6. i would like y'all to take a look at my minidump crashes and tell me what is exactly going...

i would like y'all to take a look at my minidump crashes and tell me what is exactly going...: title says it allhttps://mega.nz/file/wQsniaRY#0l_PjlEy-3W3RANPbMxbGMrH7Y0jToi9PyKtsEnHzfUsome are empty btw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-yall-to-take-a-look-at-my-minidump/10459c21-fcec-4084-8577-5b40b8514251
  7. A cmd like pops up in my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    A cmd like pops up in my laptop screen: Here is small window pops up in my laptop screen. Can someone help me with my issue. I would appreciate it. It appears so fast and immediately disappear. I've run malwarebytes and scan for possible malwares but nothing happens. It keeps popping every minute and minimize my...
  8. My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I...

My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I...: {;ease see the subject which is here: My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I have to continually change the password. Why is this occurring? It appears that I am doing soemthing wrong. Please help!...
  9. I keep getting a pop up telling me there is no default mail client

I keep getting a pop up telling me there is no default mail client: I have completely uninstalled office because I don't need it anymore. I have selected Windows Mail as the default mail client under settings/apps. I've also checked the registry for outlook. None of this removes the pop up. Attached is a screenshot of the popup.[IMG]...
  10. Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?: Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ? [img] 115835